49 replies 13.2K views
1235»

Replies

• Just been quoted from Flogas at £70.27

This up from £52.18 last March 2019

What a racket!
  • venisonvenison Forumite
    4.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell flogas you have read on here of people paying less than £60, we currently pay just under £60 E.Midlands, they tried to increase it to just under £65 and I said bluntly that if they did I would go back to Calor, they will negotiate.
    MSE bring back discussion Time, its removal is an outrage at best and an attempt at censoring at worst !
  • joshj3980joshj3980 Forumite
    1 posts
    I am paying £62.53 inc VAT with Flogas in West Wales
  • Energyboi545Energyboi545 Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Hi there,
    Please can someone help me??
    I am going to rent a property, but the heating is LPG!!! Can someone tell me how much it will cost to heat a 2 bedroom house, with approx 9 radiators and 2 showers a day?? Cooking is electric!
    OR could someone point me in the direction of a comparison site??
    Cheers
    Nicolas
  • A._BadgerA._Badger Forumite
    5.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    47kg Flogas canister now £79 here (Kent borders). A scandalous price given the current state of the oil and gas wholesale markets. CMA to investigate this market? Don't male me laugh!
  • frugalstephenfrugalstephen Forumite
    127 posts
    100 Posts
    A._Badger said:
    47kg Flogas canister now £79 here (Kent borders). A scandalous price given the current state of the oil and gas wholesale markets. CMA to investigate this market? Don't male me laugh!

Still £96 here in Northern Ireland. No one cares buddy, this is just a 'whinge' thread, just suck it up...
  • venisonvenison Forumite
    4.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    A._Badger said:

Still £96 here in Northern Ireland. No one cares buddy, this is just a 'whinge' thread, just suck it up...
    We all know the situation in N.I.  and this isnt a "whinge" thread its for people to compare whats being charged where, as I have said more than once if e.g your supplier is flogas (or calor) and they are charging you £x you can quote that they are selling it for £y in other areas/to other customers, they will and do negoatiate on price.
    And btw I agree the situation in N.I is a scandal and has been for years, going off the current wholesale prices we should non of us be paying more than £50.
    MSE bring back discussion Time, its removal is an outrage at best and an attempt at censoring at worst !
  • aligibaligib Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Type your commentwe buy our 47kg from a independent in Essex  progasessex   47kg £55 each  great services  
  • MarkbaMarkba Forumite
    3 posts
    Second Anniversary First Post
    If your lucky enough and live in or around Birmingham. 47kg is £40 a bottle from an independent in the city