Make up to £10 a day in November. Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Almost back to normal thanks. I cant emphasise how much yoga helps the body. I have got out of it with everything thats going on with my parents. I think I strained my back doing too many lengths of breast stroke in the gym pool last Sunday.

I have been doing gentle yoga for the back found on youtube and swear that has benefited me loads.

Am signed up for a new yoga class on Monday so hoping I like it and can get back into the habit. Cant bear the thought of suffering with back pain in the future.

Great that things are improving:T. I hope the new yoga class is everything that you hope for:beer:
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Sorry for late reply only just totted up my totals and I made £25.65 today

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    shariann wrote: »
    Quidco have the guess to win thing again and I just won £1.50 :T
    I won £1 yesterday but just 2 prize draw entries today
    :wave:shariann

No, not rejoining this month, in fact not taking part again until January next year. Will start again then, New Year, new start eh?

I have the funds in place, hopefully, to get all the remaining debts cleared by the end of the year:j. It all depends on negotiation though so it might drag on a bit beyond that:(. Everyone seems to take so long to respond to letters but it's important to have a paper trail and keep everything in writing at this crucial stage. It's been a long time coming and I don't want to mess up now:o

I didn't know about a possible Quidco-TopCashback merger. I'd miss having the two of them as I like one for some things and the other for other things IYKWIM. At one time I seemed to use TCB most but Quidco really seem to have upped their game and I tend to like them most now. Maybe it's the bonus offers they keep making:rotfl:
    I'm not too keen on the idea of a merger either - I've only started using Quidco again after about 6 years and for me TCB often beat them on the normal % offered, but then Quidco have the great bonuses. Also it did occur to me I use TCB for Ebay as it's 1.01% instead of 1% but I can't remember the last time I spent over £10 there so that it makes absolutely no difference, my cashback tends to only be about 3p a time anyway (not 3.03p :rotfl:).
    What I do like though is that TCB will let you take that 3p, but it has to be £1 with Quidco so my winnings from the last game are still sat there, I've been on 90p for weeks! :rotfl:
    Looked on my quidco and have £8.60 in pay out. Cashed out today.
    What's everyone doing for fireworks we are having bangers and bangers with friends xx
    We went to an organised display at Tewkesbury Abbey, it was lovely if a tad windy :eek:

£5 AA discount for Toby breakfast OH and kids had after parkrun, so £18.61 altogether so far :)
  • sunshine81
    sunshine81 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Creeping back in to try again... last month was shameful!

Will try £10 a day again.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Can I join? I have a very humble target of £40 to put towards my emergency fund - from Quidco, Shoppix, Prolific and any eBay sales. This is the minimum, and if I could make a fiver or a tenner or a day, I'd be delighted!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Lovely to see some new members and returners after a break:j. Welcome and good luck:beer:
  • Valwebbo71
    Options
    Could I join please? I'm signed up to a couple of sites and apps like swagbucks and receipt hog and always looking to share and learn
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    Valwebbo71 wrote: »
    Could I join please? I'm signed up to a couple of sites and apps like swagbucks and receipt hog and always looking to share and learn

Thanks for this, I didn't know about receipt hog so have just signed up to that one too. Does anyone know of any other receipt apps... they're so easy to do I might as well sign up to as many as I can lol!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Thanks for this, I didn't know about receipt hog so have just signed up to that one too. Does anyone know of any other receipt apps... they're so easy to do I might as well sign up to as many as I can lol!

Shoppix and shopprize uk are good. I used to do receipthog but took forever to reach payout.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    Shoppix and shopprize uk are good. I used to do receipthog but took forever to reach payout.

Thanks, I do Shoppix but not Shopprize... is it worth it? Do you have a referral code (pm me if you do xx)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure