Make up to £10 a day in November. Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Lenore13
    Lenore13 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if the ideas are on this thread, but they appear at the beginning if last month's thread...

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74855880&posted=1#post74855880

:D
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Lenore13 wrote: »
    Woah... looks like I've got a lot of reading to catch up on... But for now, can anyone point me in the direction of the referrals thread? I need a swagbucks referral for my swago board and I can't find the right place to post!

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1406969&highlight=swagbucks

Good luck. :D I never bother trying to get the full board. I will be happy with 40/50SB
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • MrsCautious
    MrsCautious Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello everyone

I made £338 last month and with a target of £200 I’m very pleased with that!

I’ve got lots of work on this month so am lowering my target to £100.

Not sure I will make that.

So far I have coming up:

£50 Bulb payout.

£17.77 Mystery shop.

£5.33 cashback from Lloyd’s

Tiny bit of bank interest.

Need to get my act together with eBay and Facebook selling.

Have a lovely and profitable November all xx
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pirategirl wrote: »
    Hi there, sorry if I'm just not seeing it on here! Looking for the ideas list, on my mobile I'm really struggling! If someone could post me the link I would be so grateful! X
    Lenore13 wrote: »
    Not sure if the ideas are on this thread, but they appear at the beginning if last month's thread...

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74855880&posted=1#post74855880

:D

Thank you Lenore13. I will try to put some links in the 2nd post tomorrow. Too tired now
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Sorry for late reply I made £9.47 today

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Its my birthday today so Grandparents gave me £40 meaning I've met my £100 aim for this month. Feel a bit lucky as not every month is like this :p

I posted as soon as I read that it was your birthday but it looks as if my post disappeared:eek:. I sent you a lovely virtual cake too but someone nicked it:(.

So, here's another one:bdaycake: with what are now belated Happy Birthday wishes. What lovely Grandparents you have. I hope you'll be treating yourself to something nice with their money.
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    £8 from TCB (from one of my missing cashback claims so extra pleased :j) and £10 Clubcard vouchers so £36.61 so far :beer:

Good and bad news on Quidco, I won 10p on the game today and some more cashback suddenly moved to payable so I've got £1.70 on its way to me, but I opted in for the £2.50 flash deal yesterday and noticed it excludes Ebay so I just couldn't think of anything I needed to buy, plus it explains why the previous £2.50 hasn't tracked, as that was Ebay too :(. Oh well, win some lose some!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Can tell how much less of my hard earned money goes in mr T's pocket these days......I got £2.50 clubcard points :rotfl:

Strange when I look back. Tesco points were what initially brought me to this forum many many years ago. I used to do all my shopping there and quite a bit of it online. I think there used to be codes that gave you an extra 1000 points with online shops. Went on for quite a while and boy did I fill my boots!! We had no end of week ends away using the clubcard deals and various other perks got used. Those were the days.

I find tesco can be quite expensive now and I dont enjoy the shopping experience in there one little bit. Mainly use it for petrol as its my nearest petrol fill up point.

£3 swagbucks amazon arrived yesterday and £20 for cleaning at my mams.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    Can tell how much less of my hard earned money goes in mr T's pocket these days......I got £2.50 clubcard points :rotfl:

Strange when I look back. Tesco points were what initially brought me to this forum many many years ago. I used to do all my shopping there and quite a bit of it online. I think there used to be codes that gave you an extra 1000 points with online shops. Went on for quite a while and boy did I fill my boots!! We had no end of week ends away using the clubcard deals and various other perks got used. Those were the days.

I find tesco can be quite expensive now and I dont enjoy the shopping experience in there one little bit. Mainly use it for petrol as its my nearest petrol fill up point.

£3 swagbucks amazon arrived yesterday and £20 for cleaning at my mams.

I live very close to one so I can walk and I pop in there pretty well most days to look for RTC items, so it's harder work than just driving to a cheaper supermarket and doing a week's shop but suits me and makes me feel like I'm achieving something hunting out the bargains :rotfl::rotfl:

We get our petrol there too but it's still sobering thinking we've spent £1,000 there in the last 3 months :eek::eek:!!

The amount will be decreasing though, as I'm doing the grocery challenge and spending less each month

I well remember the glory days of the vouchers, it also brought me here about 8 years ago I think, and I managed to accumulate about £400 worth of vouchers at one point (I bought Cosmos vouchers 2 years running and then cancelled and got the points back, as it was still cheaper to buy the holiday elsewhere), so I ended up with £400 of new vouchers and my daughter used them on Red Spotted Hanky to get to and from uni. I also paid for a couple of courses on my OU degree with them.

I used to do online shops to get the coupons too, again how times change, I used to want the extra points ones as you could get 4 x the value on offers, but I'd prefer straight money off now!

I picked up a Christmas catalogue yesterday and can't see a single voucher in it, so I'm going to take it back today!
  • Hopeless_Case
    Hopeless_Case Posts: 949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    edited 6 November 2018 at 10:03AM
    Options
    The other thing that used to be great was Boots online with the points, they used to give 1000 point vouchers before Xmas and a percentage off if you spend £100 I think (maybe they still so, I don't use Boots much now and no longer get vouchers) and for a couple of years I did a huge online shop and got enough basics like shampoo to last for months.

I can remember spending ages searching out 3 for 2s and other offers to get the best bargains but to reach the minimum spend amount to get my points and discount and Quidco points - get it delivered to the shop so free postage, and it came in 3 or 4 huge boxes :rotfl::rotfl:

My wardrobe was crammed full of shampoo and shower gel and toothpaste :D:rotfl::rotfl:

I bought my daughter a really good hairdryer for Christmas with the points one year :j:j

How times change though, a lot of the things I bought then I don't buy now since I started the zero waste journey, like liquid soap, cotton wool, facial cleanser, bubble bath, I don't use shower gel (my OH still does but I use bar soap for everything), cotton buds, tissues - so looking back at my bargains, I save the money by not buying an awful lot of them now...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure