Make up to £10 a day in November. Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl:@the thought of Hopeless Case storming into Tesco with a disgruntled look on her face waving voucherless Christmas catalogue in some poor unsuspecting staff's face. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl:@the thought of Hopeless Case storming into Tesco with a disgruntled look on her face waving voucherless Christmas catalogue in some poor unsuspecting staff's face. :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I was just going to put it back on the pile, but you've given me a better idea :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::p
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    The other thing that used to be great was Boots online with the points, they used to give 1000 point vouchers before Xmas and a percentage off if you spend £100 I think (maybe they still so, I don't use Boots much now and no longer get vouchers) and for a couple of years I did a huge online shop and got enough basics like shampoo to last for months.

I can remember spending ages searching out 3 for 2s and other offers to get the best bargains but to reach the minimum spend amount to get my points and discount and Quidco points - get it delivered to the shop so free postage, and it came in 3 or 4 huge boxes :rotfl::rotfl:

My wardrobe was crammed full of shampoo and shower gel and toothpaste :D:rotfl::rotfl:

I bought my daughter a really good hairdryer for Christmas with the points one year :j:j

How times change though, a lot of the things I bought then I don't buy now since I started the zero waste journey, like liquid soap, cotton wool, facial cleanser, bubble bath, I don't use shower gel (my OH still does but I use bar soap for everything), cotton buds, tissues - so looking back at my bargains, I save the money by now buying an awful lot of them now...

Not sure how that one got past me.........I love a good bargain or the thought of getting something for nothing.

I used to cut all the money off coupons out of magazines and take the pile to Asda when they accepted any vouchers years ago. My OH was mortified!!
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    Not sure how that one got past me.........I love a good bargain or the thought of getting something for nothing.
    Ooh I don't know, I read about it on here! I found MSE forums because someone I worked with told me about using the vouchers for online shops an Google led me here and the shopping and voucher threads were like a little miracle :D
    I used to cut all the money off coupons out of magazines and take the pile to Asda when they accepted any vouchers years ago. My OH was mortified!!
    Ooh yes, it was MSE which taught me that the big supermarkets would accept each other's vouchers and also when you used to get the extra vouchers with your Clubcard ones, like '40 extra points if you buy ....', they'd still be accepted even if you didn't actually buy that thing, so I always had a few vouchers to hand over, happy days!!
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    £28.00 in Amazon vouchers from SB and another £5 Amazon voucher from a survey site. Daily clicks have started to pay out on Quidco and Top cashback but I'll wait until the end of the month to cash out :D
  • Lenore13
    Lenore13 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry, I've still not read through the whole thread, but I've put my referral out there, so thanks Kantakrus Mare, and happy (belated) Birthday Impulse Spender. :)

I've got off to a good start in my first 5 days with a fantastic £21.78 just on swagbucks, £28.55 on other survey sites and £16.23 in cashback, plus I won another £10 on Lucky Patches, so that's £63.81/£186, plus £37.74/£310 for micro jobs with a load planned out for the next couple of days. :)

Hope everyone is doing well :D
  • rawdinosaur
    Options
    Just emptied out paypal into my bank account - £64.39 split pretty evenly from prolific and ebay.

I've also got a £22 + change check from tombola bingo but won't count it until the money is in my account. I got a free £5 for signing up and won some money using it - didn't have to deposit anything and no card details ever required. If you do win and carry on playing, it'll take money out of your winnings rather than your sign-up bonus and you can't withdraw the bonus. I did try using my bank's app to pay in the check but it kept taking photos before my phone's camera focused so never accepted it.
    Money made on etsy in April: £0
    Money made on ebay in April: £0
  • Mumoffourkids
    Options
    I had a cheque from Tombola a couple of months ago. I had signed up ages ago but then they were doing a free £5 giveaway so I got the £5, ended up winning a full house and got £20 something cheque. Bonus for not actually putting any money on!

So today the wages got processed so I know how much I am getting paid although won't be paid until Thursday. I am getting a total of £286.36 extra :j:j This is partly due to extra hours I did covering my friend's holiday, but also partly due to a tax refund! So with the matched betting profit I have already smashed my £300 target for the month.

So total I am on so far this month is £305.91!
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry I have not posted for a while. Please could you put me down for my usual £10
    Good Luck everyone
    Rosie x
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • ImpulseSpender
    Options
    I posted as soon as I read that it was your birthday but it looks as if my post disappeared:eek:. I sent you a lovely virtual cake too but someone nicked it:(.

So, here's another one:bdaycake: with what are now belated Happy Birthday wishes. What lovely Grandparents you have. I hope you'll be treating yourself to something nice with their money.

Thank you carbootcrazy! I've used the money to put towards some new glasses I've just bought. Had the same frames for almost 6 years now :eek: So thought I needed an update!
    August 2019 - Debt £8000
    June 2020 - Debt £190.96
    Saving Pots: House Fund: £2015.21 Holiday Pot: £327.31 Rainy Day Fund: £964.84 Sod it/Treat Fund: £12.06
    Stocks and Shares ISA: £189.65
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport