Make up to £10 a day in November. Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Hopeless_Case
    Options
    £2.41 from TCB, so £13.61 so far :).

I just won £1 on the new Quidco game, which was an unexpected bonus after they said I wasn't eligible for their flash 'spend £3.50 to get £3.50' offer yesterday, not sure why, possibly because I did the £2.50 one last week
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Well done, that must feel good! :j

It does I had the money there and I just thought to myself it makes more sense to pay it off than keep paying the minimum

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 3 November 2018 at 9:00AM
    Options
    £2.41 from TCB, so £13.61 so far :).

I just won £1 on the new Quidco game, which was an unexpected bonus after they said I wasn't eligible for their flash 'spend £3.50 to get £3.50' offer yesterday, not sure why, possibly because I did the £2.50 one last week

That's strange about being ineligible for the Quidco Flash Bonus:eek:.
    I did it this time no problem and I also did the one last week. In fact I do every single one that comes along, they're great aren't they? I rarely buy anything online (saving every penny towards my DFD) but can always find something I can't live without when the Bonus offers are on:rotfl:

Congratulations on the Quidco game win. The last time I won anything on one of those ages ago it was for 30p and that was the total for the full duration of the game:(
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    That's strange about being ineligible for the Quidco Flash Bonus:eek:.
    I did it this time no problem and I also did the one last week. In fact I do every single one that comes along, they're great aren't they? I rarely buy anything online but can always find something I can't live without when the Bonus offers are on:rotfl:

Congratulations on the Quidco game win. The last time I won anything on one of those ages ago it was for 30p and that was the total for the full duration of the game:(

It could have just been a glitch I guess and I should have tried again - oh well never mind!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 3 November 2018 at 9:22AM
    Options
    I'm enjoying doing Shop&Scan. Thanks to whoever mentioned it on here in the first place:T. I just wish they offered payout by BACS or Paypal. Oh well, shouldn't grumble:o

Thought I had a nice offer of bonus points last night when I got an email from them linking to a questionnaire. It was tailored to me personally but when I clicked on it it wanted to know about my shop at Tesco in October and my purchase of Farley's Rusks. Haven't shopped at Tesco in years and have never bought Farley's Rusks in my whole life:eek:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Kantankrusmare any chance I can slightly change my target to £263 as I have paid one of my Credit Cards off so I am not paying £20 per month towards it :D

Of course you can and well done for paying off credit card. :T:T
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 3 November 2018 at 9:38AM
    Options
    I'm enjoying doing Shop&Scan. Thanks to whoever mentioned it on here in the first place:T. I just wish they offered payout by BACS or Paypal. Oh well, shouldn't grumble:o

Thought I had a nice offer of bonus points last night when I got an email from them linking to a questionnaire. It was tailored to me personally but when I clicked on it it wanted to know about my shop at Tesco in October and my purchase of Farley's Rusks. Haven't shopped at Tesco in years and have never bought Farley's Rusks in my whole life:eek:

I love my shopandscan but my family just look at me with pity as I insist on scanning the shopping as it comes out the bags. Keep telling them its keeping us in bog rolls!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Really annoying if OH does shopping whilst Im at work and puts everything away or takes it out of its packaging. Just cant get him on board with stuff like that. Took me years to get him to use MOC's when he does the weekly shop. I was laughing at him the other day as he was raving about some work socks he got from Lidl. There was a time years ago when he wouldnt set foot inside the store. Bit of snobbery I think, but cant keep him away now. :D

Speaking of bog rolls.....I got £3 amazon from swagbucks and £5 amazon from Instagc which gave me enough on amazon to order my next 45 andrex rolls. I am stocked up on dove soap, interdental brushes, fairy liquid, toothpaste, yorkshire tea bags, pens for work and now toilet rolls. I have to write these lists every so often just to remind myself why I plod along with online earning. It just makes my weekly grocery money go that little bit further.

Edited to add..........was back to work yesterday. Long boring day. £6.70 tips
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Mumoffourkids
    Options
    I've only made £2 so far from my bank reward. I do have some matched betting going on today but I don't normally count my profits until I transfer to my main bank account.
  • truebluemummy
    Options
    Looked on my quidco and have £8.60 in pay out. Cashed out today.
    What's everyone doing for fireworks we are having bangers and bangers with friends xx
    Make £5 a day April £12.60/£110 (Joined late)
    Surveys 2021/2022 
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    Looked on my quidco and have £8.60 in pay out. Cashed out today.
    What's everyone doing for fireworks we are having bangers and bangers with friends xx

We have a big seafront fireworks display tomorrow and then on Monday, we have the electric carnival. It's brilliant as long as the weather holds
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport