Make up to £10 a day in November. Everyone welcome

Options

Comments

• Got another £1.75 and close to a payout on one of my apps which would give me another £20 :D which would bring me to about £5 shy of my months target in the first week!!
    Make £10 a day challenge: Nov £75.08/£100
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 15 November 2018 at 9:36PM
    Options
    I spotted a new (to me anyway) selling site on another MSE thread and thought I'd mention it on here. It's called Vintage Cash Cow.

https://www.vintagecashcow.co.uk/

I've never used it myself and not endorsing it in any way. Just wondered if any of you had tried it and what your experience of it was.

EDIT: Sorry, I was at a funeral the other day and what with one thing and another haven't been paying much attention to my favourite MSE threads. I saw that your Dad's op had taken place at last, Kantankrus. You must all be relieved. Nice to hear he is recovering. Sending good vibes to all the family. It must have been a really long and anxious wait.
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    £10 Amazon voucher from a survey site bringing my monthly total to £622.82 so far.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    £10 Amazon voucher from a survey site bringing my monthly total to £622.82 so far.

Wow, that's amazing and we're only halfway through the month:eek::j:beer:
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    Woohoo - hit my £100 target for the month!

£11.54 cashed out from Indeed JobSpotter, and £4.29 from Quidco.

Happy with that!
  • A_Random_Man
    Options
    Evening everyone quiet night yesterday so did not make any extra money however today I have made approximately £16 I am just awaiting some free bets being credited

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing and we're only halfway through the month:eek::j:beer:

In all fairness, most of that total was from an unexpected water rebate but I'm not complaining :D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    In all fairness, most of that total was from an unexpected water rebate but I'm not complaining :D

I'm not doing the challenge for the rest of this year but if I was I'd definitely be adding the £654 that I received last week from my former bank for unfair treatment, charges and interest on a credit card debt. It came completely out of the blue when they were reviewing their method of dealing with people in difficulties. I never even had to claim or complain:j:j
  • £7.49 to add so now at £25.16/£100.00
  • unicorndeva
    Options
    I'm not doing the challenge for the rest of this year but if I was I'd definitely be adding the £654 that I received last week from my former bank for unfair treatment, charges and interest on a credit card debt. It came completely out of the blue when they were reviewing their method of dealing with people in difficulties. I never even had to claim or complain:j:j

Wow! That's brilliant :D Right time of year for it too :) Wasn't Barclays was it? We were treated very unfairly by them so maybe there is hope lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure