New Diary - New Hope
edited 26 April 2020 at 9:45AM in Debt free diaries
113 replies 9.3K views
Latest MSE News and Guides
Did you know there's an MSE app?
It's free & available on iOS & AndroidMSE App
Regifting: good idea or not?
Add your two cents to the discussionMSE Forum
Energy Price Guarantee calculator
How much you'll likely pay from AprilMSE Tools
I've made an extra £50 so far this month, mainly ebay and selling other bits and bobs locally.
I've lost 8lbs out of the original 14lbs target I set myself so just over halfway there.
I'm remaining focused on trying to spend as little as possible.
Due a fund of £198 from the taxman - which is going towards DD new school uniform and bus pass for September.
Not a bad result!
Well done hun x :j
BC: £5000.00 - Lloyds: £5590.00
Xmas Pot £535/£700 ~ EF £621/1000
PAYDBX 2021 - #? £0 / £2,000
May 2020 - £63,493
Jan 2021 - £56,145
April 2022 - £44,750
It should have said “refund” in the last post!
- Overall debt total: £34,728.35
- lbs lost, 10.5 lbs so getting near to first target of 14 lbs
- Paid for dd's bus pass for the start of the new school year, this came from tax man refund.
- Made an extra £25.00 on Ebay
- Received £30.50 cash back for car insurance, just waiting for it to go into the payable box.
Not a bad month if I do say so myself:rotfl::