Pepper money? Anyone have any experience good or bad please

Options

Comments

• Fingers crossed then for the damp & timber survey.

Hubby had a phone call from pepper today saying they were happy with valuation and the underwriters were happy with all paperwork and an offer was being issued!!!! Should receive by end of week.

Can’t believe it!
    :j :j :j congrats!!! Brilliant news!!! :D
  • JasonHand
    Options
    Fingers crossed then for the damp & timber survey.

Hubby had a phone call from pepper today saying they were happy with valuation and the underwriters were happy with all paperwork and an offer was being issued!!!! Should receive by end of week.

Can’t believe it!

Fantastic MyAlphabetGirls. You must be so relieved. I think I've only just started to believe it myself.

So we just need to keep everything crossed for seriously now.
  • myalphabetgirls
    Options
    I’m as giddy as a Womble in A binliner!!!!!!!

MORTGAGE OFFER RECEIVED

(Lots of happy dancing)

Thanks for helping me keen sane everyone who has commented.
    Love, through the trees, past the sky, beyond the northern lights; and I won't let go. May your soul and spirt fly sweetheart x

My alphabet-girls are with me every step of the way x
  • ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,730 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    So thats everyone over the line?

Whoop!

Told you you would all be fine. They are pretty decent in the main.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • ACG wrote: »
    So thats everyone over the line?

Whoop!

Told you you would all be fine. They are pretty decent in the main.
    Just me still waiting :o nudged my broker today he's going to check in with them. They got the damp survey on Mon last week so i had (optimistically) hoped to have heard by now
  • Just off the phone to Pepper they're happy to proceed with no retention and the offer will be sent in the post 💫💫💫😁 hallelujah!!!!
  • JasonHand
    JasonHand Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just off the phone to Pepper they're happy to proceed with no retention and the offer will be sent in the post 💫💫💫😁 hallelujah!!!!

Brilliant news. I've been coming back on this thread hoping to see an update from you telling us this.

Happy days one and all
  • JasonHand
    JasonHand Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I’m as giddy as a Womble in A binliner!!!!!!!

MORTGAGE OFFER RECEIVED

(Lots of happy dancing)

Thanks for helping me keen sane everyone who has commented.

Yep its certainly nice to see the bit of paperwork.

Still no idea of a completion date though.
  • Thanks Jason
    I've really appreciated having others in the same boat on this thread. Here's to Pepper Money! :beer:
  • myalphabetgirls
    Options
    More good news surprisinglyunsurprising. No retention either! Fab!

Time to celebrate for us all.

No news on completion date here Either. Sooner the better exp as our landlord is selling up. I’d been so busy stressing about the mortgage offer I completely forgot about the square wheels of solicitors.lol

ACG - thank you for your pearls of wisdom to reassure us here. My broker, poor b*gger, has put up with my stressy texting like a trouper. It’s all cone good!

Shall we all update this thread when we get moving dates? Will be nice to see us all settled.

By the way ACG - pepper never asked us for an explanatory letter re: adverse.
    Love, through the trees, past the sky, beyond the northern lights; and I won't let go. May your soul and spirt fly sweetheart x

My alphabet-girls are with me every step of the way x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure