We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Danske Bank Reward Current Account

Options
1246711

Comments

  • starM
    starM Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

    Which CRA they use for credit check?

    Also what details were asked during application process?

    Thanks
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    starM wrote: »
    Hi,

    Which CRA they use for credit check?

    Also what details were asked during application process?

    Thanks

    No idea on CRA. Maybe they will give this info if requested?

    The normal details when opening a current account. I don't remember being asked anything out of the norm.
  • 7sefton
    7sefton Posts: 610 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I failed the ID check which is very strange... I’ve applied for all sorts of cards and accounts over the years and never had this issue. Registered to vote etc. so no issues there. I’m wondering whether it’s because they only asked for my current address, which I’ve lived at for 2.5 years, whereas most other applications ask for a 3 year address history. Any thoughts?
  • starM
    starM Posts: 1,464 Forumite
    Options
    7sefton wrote: »
    I failed the ID check which is very strange... I’ve applied for all sorts of cards and accounts over the years and never had this issue. Registered to vote etc. so no issues there. I’m wondering whether it’s because they only asked for my current address, which I’ve lived at for 2.5 years, whereas most other applications ask for a 3 year address history. Any thoughts?


    I received a call from Danske Bank today. I have been living at my address from Sept 2017 and only electoral from Dec 2017. They have verified my ID electronically. They did not ask for my previous address either. Experian was used for ID check and for credit check.

    Appt arranged for further call back on Monday to complete application.
  • hgt
    hgt Posts: 334 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had my 'interview' with Danske today, all went well and I've been accepted, just need to wait for the paperwork now. So far so good and all very straightforward ��
  • WBCPB
    WBCPB Posts: 442 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone who has done the £1,200 monthly in/out care to comment on the actual length of time it took,hopefully not as slow as Tesco bank faster payments.
    Regards
  • Willing2Learn
    Options
    WBCPB wrote: »
    Anyone who has done the £1,200 monthly in/out care to comment on the actual length of time it took,hopefully not as slow as Tesco bank faster payments.
    It is pretty much instantaneous for me.

    Logon TSB and make faster payment request to Danske
    Logon Danske and make faster payment request back to TSB

    The whole process is as quick as my typing allows for logon process etc. :)
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

    I love my job

    :smiley:
  • hgt
    hgt Posts: 334 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm almost there in getting set up with my Cash Reward account... my eBanking security card arrived today. I just have a question please for those who already have this account.... I understand I have to log into either eBanking or the mobile app every month as one of the conditions of receiving the reward. Does the mobile app still require the use of the security card with all the code combinations on it?
  • reub075
    reub075 Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi,


    When I used the Danske Bank mobile app, I did not need to enter any of the codes from the security card, it just required my online pin number.
    I did need specific codes from the security card if making Faster Payments transfers out of the Danske Bank current account, however.


    HTH
  • hgt
    hgt Posts: 334 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    reub075 wrote: »
    Hi,


    When I used the Danske Bank mobile app, I did not need to enter any of the codes from the security card, it just required my online pin number.
    I did need specific codes from the security card if making Faster Payments transfers out of the Danske Bank current account, however.


    HTH

    Excellent, thank you - that sounds an easier way to make sure I remember to log in at least once per month to get the free Fiver.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards