New plan...time to see some movement!

Options

Comments

• EsmeWeatherwax
    Options
    Hi jwil
    just popping on to say I've read your diary (his one anyway!) over the last week and wow! I know your struggling a the moment but you are doing absolutely amazingly, well done for getting support. And despite how you feel you've still managed to keep all your plates spinning.
    Subscribing to cheer you along
  • Lifeisforliving19
    Options
    Little Miss's dress sounds lovely. I love purple.:)
    The sore throat thing must be doing the rounds as I started with one last night and got a runny nose this morning.:( Had all 3 GS's on Saturday for a few hours and little one had a runny nose and 1 of the twins had a cough, which I didn't know till they arrived. So me telling DD please not to send them if they are ill, has fallen on deaf ears. Like you, I am using honey and lemon. Can't do with being ill again this year.
    DMP 2015 £57,549, now £36,112 (37% paid)
    EF £200 Mortgage OP's this year £115

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Shining at the End of Every Day!

• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,309 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi jwil
    just popping on to say I've read your diary (his one anyway!) over the last week and wow! I know your struggling a the moment but you are doing absolutely amazingly, well done for getting support. And despite how you feel you've still managed to keep all your plates spinning.
    Subscribing to cheer you along

Hi EsmeWeathewax, what a great name! :D Wow, well done for reading back, that must have been a slog.

Thank you, it's lovely to have people cheering me on. :D
    Little Miss's dress sounds lovely. I love purple.:)
    The sore throat thing must be doing the rounds as I started with one last night and got a runny nose this morning.:( Had all 3 GS's on Saturday for a few hours and little one had a runny nose and 1 of the twins had a cough, which I didn't know till they arrived. So me telling DD please not to send them if they are ill, has fallen on deaf ears. Like you, I am using honey and lemon. Can't do with being ill again this year.

I love purple too :D

That's annoying about the grandchildren. I hope you don't catch it. I suppose she doesn't consider coughs and colds to be ill. I wouldn't with most people, but when you had all those issues before that went on for so long, I think it would have been courtesy to just call and let you choose whether you want to be with them. That's what I do if we are meeting anyone.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • jwil
    Options
    I had my first of the new meds last night. I was told to take them at night time as they help with sleeping. I took it at 7pm ish and it pretty much knocked me out! I don't know if it was just because I was tired anyway, but I'd better not take them until I am going to bed in future. I slept well last night, but am shattered today.

Another parcel posted today.

We had our trip confirmation through but they are trying to charge us again for the dog :mad: I paid it when booking so will have to try and get that sorted.

Hope everyone is well :)
  • Lifeisforliving19
    Options
    Oh dear, you need to feel refreshed after a good night's sleep, not still shattered. Maybe your body just needs time to adjust to the new meds.
    DMP 2015 £57,549, now £36,112 (37% paid)
    EF £200 Mortgage OP's this year £115

There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Shining at the End of Every Day!

• jwil
    Options
    Oh dear, you need to feel refreshed after a good night's sleep, not still shattered. Maybe your body just needs time to adjust to the new meds.

I'm hoping that's the case otherwise I'll ask to come off them.
  • jwil
    Options
    Still shattered this morning and throat still sore annoyingly!

Hoping to have a quiet weekend and try and shift it.

1 parcel posted today and another item sold, but I didn't have time to pack it so that will have to be done tomorrow morning.

Parents evening tonight for little jwil.

Not much else to report really. I enjoyed the series finale of Shetland last night :)

Have a good day everyone.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hope that it was just because you were genuinely tired and not because of the meds and that tonight is better for you.

I love purple too (not that you can tell :rotfl: )

Yay to confirmation of the trip and I hope you can sort the doggy issue out quickly.

Have a great day xx
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I hope your sore throat goes, I've got one today :(.

New meds can take a while to get used to and different meds can suit different people. I hope these new ones are helpful once you get used to them.

I hope the teachers say nice things about little Jwill at parents evening tonight :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • jwil
    Options
    Hope that it was just because you were genuinely tired and not because of the meds and that tonight is better for you.

I love purple too (not that you can tell :rotfl: )

Yay to confirmation of the trip and I hope you can sort the doggy issue out quickly.

Have a great day xx

Thank you :) I've been a bit groggy the last couple of mornings, so hoping I'll just get used to it.

I love purple :D

Just phoned up about the holiday and they agree we've already paid for the dog so that's all sorted :T
    I hope your sore throat goes, I've got one today :(.

New meds can take a while to get used to and different meds can suit different people. I hope these new ones are helpful once you get used to them.

I hope the teachers say nice things about little Jwill at parents evening tonight :).

Thank you. I've had it 10 days now, fed up with it :( I hope yours doesn't last as long. I'm prone to tonsilitus, but it doesn't look infected. If it doesn't clear up in another day or so I'll have a word with the pharmacist.

The teachers said loads of lovely things about little jwil last night :j :j so pleased with him. He's super good at maths (does not take after me!) and reading (yay!) but needs some more practice with his writing. So we'll be doing lots of practicing at home.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport