Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,778 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    chocolady wrote: »
    And on cue come the attacks from the usual suspects. How many times I post on mse seem more likely to validate my non troll status to me e.g. I’ve got better things to do with my time. However from my limited experience and regardless of which way my outcome went my experience is the ombudsman service is poor. On the occasion I did have to use it many years ago it was far better and I’m not the only one with this view. By the way you can’t have it all ways by attacking those that make, in your view too frequent complaints and myself not enough for your liking :rotfl: it does seem on here one encounters a team of attackers rather than helpers these days. How sad.
    chocolady wrote: »
    P.s. sorry about what the attack poster said about my “monolithic complaint” (which they still managed to read and take quotes from ��) but these type of attacks in an attempt to appear a smart Alec are enough to put people off coming on this forum for good. Good job I couldn’t care less what this type think isn’t it? Thanks for those that actually graciously support and discuss the subject like adults though.
    If you don't care less then why do you feel the need to repeatedly rant about 'attackers', dismissing valid and politely-expressed points as 'ridiculous' and 'trolling' while asserting that you're the one being adult about things? Can you not see the irony?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport