Con artists - "Approved Garages"

Options
1212223242527»

Comments

• welfayre
    welfayre Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    hucker wrote: »
    No, the left wing take money from taxes and redistribute it to the people who don't do so much work. Mr Smith earns £40K and has no kids. Mr Jones earns £20K and has 3 kids. Who pays for the education of Mr Jones's kids? It's Mr Smith, despite not having any of his own.

Mr Smith earns £40k and has no children. When Mr Smith falls ill, needs legal advice or even his car fixed, he expects other people's children to be educated enough to provide the assistance he needs. Mr Smith, like everyone else, benefits greatly by paying the taxes that provide this education. Are you advocating a society where only the wealthy are afforded a decent education?

I also doubt you have a degree. To achieve one you have to possess some ability to critically reflect and analyse, abilities you are quite clearly lacking.
  • AndyMc.....
    AndyMc..... Posts: 3,248 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have a Uni degree. But a lot of kids I went to school with left at 16 and are now binmen, Asda checkout assistants, etc. What's the point in taking more money from taxpayers to force these kids to get educated beyond their capabilities?

Like I said their dad left at 16.
  • AndyMc.....
    AndyMc..... Posts: 3,248 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    No, the left wing take money from taxes and redistribute it to the people who don't do so much work.

Just like our right wing government are doing now?
  • Mercdriver
    Mercdriver Posts: 3,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No the right wingers like Lord Ashcroft are leaving for tax free havens like rats leaving a sinking ship as a result of them sailing it into a gert big rock called a stupidus brexitus.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Mercdriver wrote: »
    What in? Bigotry? Did you get it from the University of Phoenix? You know the one that you send off a cheque for $4k and they send you a certificate?
    Such a wrong comment to make.

Obviously a Mickey Mouse Degree from Disney ;)
  • almillar
    almillar Posts: 8,621 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I brew my own so the government can't steal 90% of the cost in taxes after having no input whatsoever into making it.

And what about the cake in the coffee shop that we were talking about? You've just ignored a massive markup on a price you seem happy to pay.
  • hucker
    hucker Posts: 112 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How was cub scout camp Mr Glitter?

Hi there! We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Your childish comment only serves to convey your low intelligence. And why has your sig been removed I wonder....
  • hucker
    hucker Posts: 112 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Third party insurance is a gamble.

No, it's a requirement to stop the pigs pulling me over.
    I guess you buildings insurance is covered by housing benefit.

No, I just don't have any.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport