Con artists - "Approved Garages"

Options

Comments

• AndyMc.....
    AndyMc..... Posts: 3,248 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    hucker wrote: »
    I'm guessing you must have a really small appendage then.

How was cub scout camp Mr Glitter?
  • AndyMc.....
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A bit? No, I'm extreme right. I don't tolerate extremist religions taking over our country in a silent war that you left wingers don't even know is happening.

Full on racist then. :T
  • AndyMc.....
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't have any insurance at all for anything (except 3rd party car insurance to keep the pigs at bay). Insurance is a gamble, I don't gamble, I don't play the lottery either.

Third party insurance is a gamble.

I guess you buildings insurance is covered by housing benefit.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,836 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A bit? No, I'm extreme right. I don't tolerate extremist religions taking over our country in a silent war that you left wingers don't even know is happening.

Islam is not taking over anything. There is no war on anything. There are around 3m or so Muslims in the UK, even the "no religion" was over 14m on the last census. Let's be honest, they're not white and you don't want them in the UK, the religion is just a front. I bet you believe Muslims are all have 5+ kids each to "out breed" whites?

Go out and meet a few Muslims, you'll find they're largely normal people, many drink alcohol, few have extreme beliefs and act on them
  • Nasqueron
    Options

What have you got against the BNP? They're a perfectly normal party which anyone is free to vote for to get the Muslim religious nutters out of our country. Do you really want Sharia Law? There'll be plenty of sexual abuse once they get in, which some of you seem to think is a bad thing.

BNP are a bunch of racists, they don't need Islam, it's just an excuse to attack non-whites. Sharia law is not coming to the UK, not now, not tomorrow, not never. It's a civil religious issue used for stuff like marriage and divorce, same as Jewish law.

The VAST majority of sexual abuse of children is done by people known to the child, parent, family member, family friend, neighbour. Stranger abuse is actually only a small amount of it but the high profile cases make the news. The irony is people like you and Waxy-Lemon are helping child abusers get away with it by focusing all the attention on Muslims so kids may not be believed if they report abuse and people think it's not likely as it's not a Muslim gang
  • Nasqueron
    Options
    Why do you think right wing is nasty? It's the left wing that STEALS money from everyone.

Stealing...

You taxation is theft types never think of the bigger picture, only your own small world. Where do you think the roads you drive on come from? The schools you were taught in? The police who you'll go to after a burglary? The ambulance who looks after you after an accident? Taxation is a part of living in a society and you use the benefits of it every day.
  • AndyMc.....
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Nasqueron wrote: »
    BNP are a bunch of racists, they don't need Islam, it's just an excuse to attack non-whites. Sharia law is not coming to the UK, not now, not tomorrow, not never. It's a civil religious issue used for stuff like marriage and divorce, same as Jewish law.

The VAST majority of sexual abuse of children is done by people known to the child, parent, family member, family friend, neighbour. Stranger abuse is actually only a small amount of it but the high profile cases make the news. The irony is people like you and Waxy-Lemon are helping child abusers get away with it by focusing all the attention on Muslims so kids may not be believed if they report abuse and people think it's not likely as it's not a Muslim gang

Why doesn't anyone acknowledge the abuse by Muslim gangs?
  • Joe_Horner
    Joe_Horner Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 August 2018 at 6:07PM
    Options
    [comments about my business]

Careful, fella, that's my business and my reputation you're talking !!!!! about.

That's the nice version, a simple apology will be accepted.
  • welfayre
    welfayre Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    Why doesn't anyone acknowledge the abuse by Muslim gangs?

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

They do, it's just not that widely reported as it doesn't stir up much division in the masses. "FORGEIN GROOMING GANGS TARGET BRITISH KIDS" gets the huckers of this world much more riled up than "most sex offenders in Britain are British".

Also by Muslim gangs I assume you're referring to the Rotherham grooming cases? The perpetrators were British-Pakistani and, while they may have been nominally Muslim, are hardly an indictment of Islam. Saying Muslim gangs in those cases would be a bit like saying Christian gangs when referring to the Catholic Church scandals.
  • AndyMc.....
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    welfayre wrote: »
    https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

They do, it's just not that widely reported as it doesn't stir up much division in the masses. "FORGEIN GROOMING GANGS TARGET BRITISH KIDS" gets the huckers of this world much more riled up than "most sex offenders in Britain are British".

Also by Muslim gangs I assume you're referring to the Rotherham grooming cases? The perpetrators were British-Pakistani and, while they may have been nominally Muslim, are hardly an indictment of Islam. Saying Muslim gangs in those cases would be a bit like saying Christian gangs when referring to the Catholic Church scandals.

I wasn't referring to Rotherham but as you mention it, there's Telford, Luton to name some more.

The common theme is Pakistani Muslims.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport