Raisin.co.uk are a disgrace

Options

Comments

• Aubrey_Horrocks
    Options
    darren72 wrote: »
    I very much doubt (and hope) that they wouldn't do that. Restricting access to only app-based would rule out a lot of customers and make more work for them in the long run.

I agree with what you say. But my concerns remain that (i) desktop/laptop banking is seeing a shrinking demographic; and (ii) more worryingly (with reference to Raisin's banking arrangements) I see that Starling Bank's website trumpets them as being a 'UK mobile-only bank account' (ie app-based only).

For those reasons, I have specifically not 'opted in' to the Raisin/Starling arrangement.
  • veryintrigued
    Options
    Westie983 wrote: »
    Who did you email? I too opted in before the offer came out.

Westie983

service@raisin.co.uk
  • Aubrey_Horrocks
    Options
    darren72 wrote: »
    I very much doubt (and hope) that they wouldn't do that. Restricting access to only app-based would rule out a lot of customers and make more work for them in the long run.

Further to my previous postings, I have just received a message from Raisin Customer Services (24/09/2018) which addresses my concern about Starling's apparent web-only access. Message from Raisin>>
    We have a special partnership with Starling Bank which will allow you to have access to your account just like you currently have with the Raisin Account, so it can be accessed on all devices.
  • HelpwithRyanair
    Options
    Has anyone else experienced a missing message from the Raisin platform? I sent them a message in August asking for the £50 payment and they promised it within four weeks. It's now been four weeks and when I try and check the message it's no longer there.

I set up my account on the 20th of July is the payment not overdue now?
  • Foofie16
    Options
    No problems with Raisin. I got my bonus through in about a week . brilliant service, thank you moneysavirngexpert for the nod.
  • HelpwithRyanair
    Options
    They didn't pay last week as promised.
  • wizk1
    wizk1 Posts: 911 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just wondering if anybody has been moved over to Starling yet?
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    wizk1 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anybody has been moved over to Starling yet?

Messaged them yesterday and following reply received today.

Please keep an eye on your email inbox, we will soon send you an update about our new Raisin Starling account. Launching our new platform is taking a little more time than projected.
  • deutsch
    deutsch Posts: 398 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm yet to receive my £10 bonus after opting in. I've logged into the Raisin account and checked my online banking (just in case it was deposited like the £50 bonus).
  • darren72
    darren72 Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    deutsch wrote: »
    I'm yet to receive my £10 bonus after opting in. I've logged into the Raisin account and checked my online banking (just in case it was deposited like the £50 bonus).

Same here. Has anyone received their £10 bonus yet? - How is it likely to be paid.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure