Future Energy Administration

Options

Comments

• DW47
    Options
    Hi

I'm new to this thread but have a similar story to everyone else - letter in June telling me I owe an estimated amout which is incorrect, I replied straight away and sent copies of statements meter readings, got no response to my reply. 10 days ago received an email asking me to call them which I tried to do without success.
    I'd be up for joining any joint effort.
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Options
    Hi folks

Please don't include personal details of company staff in your posts. Please see our Forum Rules if you're unsure why.

Thank you.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • totalguitar
    Options
    Just got another email asking me to contact Green Star energy, despite leaving Future Energy before the collapse. I've contacted GS and surprise surprise they can't help. The saga continues.
  • alanmord
    Options
    I have had demands for £516.06 from CDS based on totally inaccurate estimates. I have looked at historical actual meter readings when I joined Future Energy and when I left to Join Green Network Energy in Jan 2018 and have calculated that they actually owe me £36.11. This effort should have been done by the administrators RSM. Nobody answers emails. You cannot talk to anybody on the phone. Ofgem does not want to know. The energy Ombudsman does not want to know. The Newcastle Journal does not want to know. How can theses people be so incompetent and yet receive massive fees. It is scandalous. Who can bring them to task?
  • alanmord
    Options
    Have now written to the Energy Secretary and contacted my local MP. Suggest every one does. RSM should be done for demanding money with menace.
  • jooliver71
    Options
    Out of interest I checked today. CDS Global...the debt collector, no longer on Companies House. No longer on Facebook. Could it have been set up to scam the original administrator? To take advantage of a large number of personal details and send them arbitrary bills?
  • Darenth87
    Options
    you just know that if these companies (their "chief marketing directors") were wheeled out in front of Martin Lewis on live TV (who would rip them all a new one) all of sudden all these problems would quickly melt away. so annoying that this is often what it takes to get these cash cows to run their businesses properly.
  • Dawsa101
    Options
    Hi, Not sure if they had been taken off, but I’ve just checked today ( Facebook & Companies House) & they (unfortunately) are alive & kicking. So might be genuine. I’m still not paying anything until they acknowledge my e-mails! 😡
  • X-man
    X-man Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, another member new to this thread. I only found it after a Google search but it appears I'm not alone! Similar story, I have an alleged outstanding balance. First I knew about it was an e-mail from CDS which had a letter attached. I've since e-mailed CDS and queried the outstanding balance but had no response whatsoever. I'm concerned that the next time I hear from them could be bailiffs on my doorstep :eek:

Happy to join forces...
  • Ted23
    Options
    I was with future energy they took 2x DD payments from my bank total £ 136.00 after they went bust,I tried to claim back through my bank, they said claim through the liqidators who are RSM in Newcastle upon Tyne, RSM have passed future energy's work on to CDS Global who are a DEPT collection agency, I've tried to contact them but they ignore my emails and letters,I've been in touch with RSM they say they have been telling CDS to sort my case this has not happened , now CDS have billed me £30.00 because they have estimated an old bill , I think it's all tactics to make money for the liqidators . I am now going to the Ombudsmen .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure