Forum Home» Old Style MoneySaving

Prepping for Brexit thread - Page 358

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Prepping for Brexit thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
3.6K replies 493.5K views

Replies

• 3secondmemory3secondmemory Forumite
    1.2K posts
    1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    @pollyanna_26

It’s impossible to speak to anyone at my GP surgery – it’s all done on the computer. Unfortunately I’m not reliable for instance last week I did manage to get a repeat prescription ordered, but for some reason I’ve had no response to my econsult. It’s most likely that I didn’t submit it properly. I tried to ring yesterday but I was number 31 in the queue and unfortunately my ADHD kicked in and I ended up frustrated and upset 😠 
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • MingVaseMingVase Forumite
    502 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    ✭✭
    Maybe time to resurrect this thread ? :#
  • cuddlymarmcuddlymarm Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Hi MV
    i think so too. It looks like Boris has got his no deal. It’s proved time after time that this government aren’t that organised so all we can do is make sure we’re stocked up ( simple things we take for granted like paracetamol can be in short supply)
    We went into Tier 3 at midnight so I spent yesterday evening ordering some of my Xmas presents. I’ve been happily list making too. I love a good list.
    January NST 2/16
  • MingVaseMingVase Forumite
    502 posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    ✭✭
    I'm great with lists too. At least you can do them from the recliner and not have to actually move.. >:)
  • boultdjboultdj Forumite
    5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Extra cough and cold stuff ordered here, the shop brand of lemsip and vicks. I've also made a sniffy stick for me, OH and a couple of clients, been helping with the blocked noses this time of year seems to trigger off.
    Grocery Challenge
    September £300/£197.30
    August £300/ £317.15
    July £350/ £332.76