PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you having for lunch today?

Options

Comments

• Brambling
    Brambling Posts: 5,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Popped in from gardening to make a cornbeef and mustard sandwich with some crisps
    Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage   -          Anais Nin
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm having lentil soup for lunch today. It's another freezer item but at least I labelled this one. Yesterday's is still a mystery, although it was nice. I could taste cauliflower and assume there were carrots, given the colour :D but still not 100% what it was :rotfl:
    I shan't ask what your crime was ex-pipkin. I shall just assume it was mod madness! :eek:
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • southantrim3
    southantrim3 Posts: 835 Forumite
    First Anniversary Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Ham and tomato sandwich today - wasn't that bad, as far as they go...
  • southantrim3
    Options
    Today I'm having a gravy chip with peas and onions, just because it's a Friday...
  • dangerbadger
    dangerbadger Posts: 384 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tinned tomatoes on toast - haven't had it for years and it just hit the spot perfectly!
  • mylastpound
    mylastpound Posts: 119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bacon & Egg on a bun (bap, barm cake ect) lol
    3-6 Emergency Fund, No96: £1,000 / £2,000 - House Deposit: £11,000 / £11,000 - Holiday Fund: £100 / £1,300 -
    June 2018 Grocery Challenge £61.59 / £250
  • VfM4meplse
    Options
    Rice pops at 1pm. As my little niece pointed out to me, that's not lunch, it's breakfast :o

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Today I'm having a gravy chip with peas and onions, just because it's a Friday...

I notice you are from northern Ireland, I was there a few months back and went in a local cafe in a small town, I noticed there was chips, stuffing, peas and gravy on the menu. It sounded great but I wasn't sure what the stuffing was. Is it just like pack sage and onion.

There was also some taco sauce and chips, I think the taco sauce looked like a seafood sauce but a bit more spicy.

I love local dishes when I go anywhere and I think I missed out!

In keeping with the thread I didn't have much today, I rarely do on a Saturday. Sometimes I have a coffee when I'm out but don't usually eat.
  • southantrim3
    Options
    Home made Chilli and rice (reheated in the microwave...)
  • VfM4meplse
    Options
    Just devoured a bowl of Lidl's Weetabix, mixed with their delicious sugar free muesli and thoroughly enjoyed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure