PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you having for lunch today?

Options

Comments

• C_J
    C_J Posts: 3,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Lunch at work today will be chicken and kidney bean enchiladas left over from last night's supper, having been made with the leftovers from some roast chicken and some left over bits of red, green and yellow peppers.

It seems to be all leftovers these days *sighs theatrically*.
  • southantrim3
    southantrim3 Posts: 835 Forumite
    First Anniversary Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    For lunch today I'm having some left over chilli from last night - yum...
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    A large latte and a four custard creams, just consumed :D
    A treat for lunch today as we've booked a table at our favourite Vegan Restaurant in the old water mill it's a fabulous place where the food is top notch because they use the freshest of ingredients and they definitely serve the very best tasting coffee either of us has ever had.
    Where is this restaurant....and is it adjacent to a chazzer?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 24 May 2018 at 3:16PM
    Options
    It's in an old watermill in a little market town in Hampshire called Wickham and the restaurant is called OFF BEET, brilliant food too today we had freshly made corn tortillas with wonderfully flavoured pan fried mushrooms, macadamia nut cheese, simple pickled red onions, red cabbage, carrot, sweetcorn and a beautiful sweet sour dressing topped off with edible heartsease flowers and for pudding a piece of raw cake each He Who Knows had cappuccino and I had orange and ginger, the most amazing cup of coffee and we're feasted! so very worth a visit should any of you find yourselves in the area. The mill is CHESAPEAK MILL, WICKHAM,HANTS and is also an antique centre and very worth a wander round.

No charity shops in the market square but a top notch old fashioned hardware shop, an artisan baker, an old fashioned game butcher and another antiques emporium that seems to go on forever downstairs with some lovely things in it.....Oh and then there is the chocolatier in Bay Tree Walk Oh so naughty but Oh so NICE!
  • Brambling
    Brambling Posts: 5,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    salad and quiche today, although the weather is more suitable for soup
    Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage   -          Anais Nin
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    It's in an old watermill in a little market town in Hampshire called Wickham and the restaurant is called OFF BEET, brilliant food too today we had freshly made corn tortillas with wonderfully flavoured pan fried mushrooms, macadamia nut cheese, simple pickled red onions, red cabbage, carrot, sweetcorn and a beautiful sweet sour dressing topped off with edible heartsease flowers and for pudding a piece of raw cake each He Who Knows had cappuccino and I had orange and ginger, the most amazing cup of coffee and we're feasted! so very worth a visit should any of you find yourselves in the area. The mill is CHESAPEAK MILL, WICKHAM,HANTS and is also an antique centre and very worth a wander round.

No charity shops in the market square but a top notch old fashioned hardware shop, an artisan baker, an old fashioned game butcher and another antiques emporium that seems to go on forever downstairs with some lovely things in it.....Oh and then there is the chocolatier in Bay Tree Walk Oh so naughty but Oh so NICE!

A lovely place as long as you don't make the mistake of going when the horse fair's on. It's a bit lively then
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Oh yes it IS!!! fun though xxx.
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,093 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Scorching and sunny here so a quick lunch of quiche & salad bits
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Out of wraps,so made some bread rolls, mine had quorn ham, mustard and tomato. Packet of cheese and onion crisps and a smoothie.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hugh FW's Mexican black bean and tomato soup with added sweetcorn (1/2 a tin to use up) a dollop of Greek yoghurt, grated cheese and fresh coriander and a wholemeal roll.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure