PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you having for lunch today?

Options

Comments

• pipkin71
    pipkin71 Posts: 21,821 Forumite
    Options
    Onion soup for lunch, today :)
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,906 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    A mug of beef stew. Happily unencumbered by dumplings which my sons adore but I feel occupy space better used by meat. Once again, my eternal devotion to the Chef - to whit Him Indoors.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    A large skinny latte c/o Costa, and a green banana.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • PollyWollyDoodle
    PollyWollyDoodle Posts: 2,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Eggy bread. I'm not proud - what you gonna do with stale bread, spare eggs and not much time because 30 minutes in the garden turned into 2 hours? Followed by a choc ice, which had to be eaten up because someone* left the freezer door open this morning.

*I live on my own, but I'm absolutely sure that the cat is to blame.
    Life is mainly froth and bubble: two things stand like stone. Kindness in another’s trouble, courage in your own.
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just made a a houmous and falafel wrap, and having a packet of Aldi hoopla hoops with them. Going to have some mango and pineapple after I've eaten that.
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Another wrap today, this time with a cold mushroom omelette, made with one egg. One of my favourites. Eaten at my desk at work.
  • Brambling
    Brambling Posts: 5,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Salami and Gouda salad with the last of my LO roasted chicory and fennel, Followed by strawberries and melon
    Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage   -          Anais Nin
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    He Who Knows has gone off to fish the local lake for the day with a packed lunch of rolls, fruit and ginger cake and I shall have the rest of the curried lentil soup and some blueberries, strawberries and Greek yoghurt in the sun in the garden for my lunch today.
  • hatful-of-hollow
    Options
    For lunch today we'll be having the last of the hm minestrone soup from the freezer with a warm baguette. A piece of jam and coconut sponge to follow.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    A treat for lunch today as we've booked a table at our favourite Vegan Restaurant in the old water mill it's a fabulous place where the food is top notch because they use the freshest of ingredients and they definitely serve the very best tasting coffee either of us has ever had.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure