“Experience” Company in liquidation

Options
2»

Comments

• nicolemcgaughay
    Options
    Hi there,

Did you call Paypal? I sent an email but haven’t heard anything back from them, can you advise on what you done to get your money back?
    Thanks in advance.
    Nicole
  • freespirit140547
    Options
    Hi same happened to me I have only found out. How did you get on x
  • Ronapona
    Options
    I bought a voucher as a gift through PayPal but PayPal have refused a refund as they say it was beyond 90 days. Would be interested to hear if anyone else received a refund and how they went about it.
  • woiiftm
    woiiftm Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 30 June 2018 at 10:25PM
    Options
    Any news on this company and if our vouchers are to be honoured. Does anyone know who to contact if not ? I only found out this week after checking my helicopter flight for last Saturday. Anyone got any info or advice ?
    Would claiming under Section 75 apply to this ?
    Cheers
  • sscade
    sscade Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have purchased a voucher from Gift Experience Scotland and when I went to redeem the voucher which would have been valid until April 2019, I found out that the company had went into liquidation. Now I have definitely done alot of searching and have found out information that may be use to others who have been caught out too.

I paid by debit card, therefore I have logged a dispute with my bank and provided them with as much information as I could, i.e. receipt / voucher etc. My bank then asked for a letter from the liquidators themselves, so after a few phone calls I have tracked them down. They are now in the process of sending me out a letter to state that the company has went into liquidation in order that I can forward onto my bank for a refund and add me onto their list of names / claimants (my bank will claim the money back they give back to me).

The Company is : Campbell Dallas, Titaumium House, 1 Kingsinch Place, Renfrew - Tel : 0141 886 6644.

Hope this helps.
  • sscade
    sscade Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have purchased a voucher from Gift Experience Scotland and when I went to redeem the voucher which would have been valid until April 2019, I found out that the company had went into liquidation. Now I have definitely done alot of searching and have found out information that may be use to others who have been caught out too.

I paid by debit card, therefore I have logged a dispute with my bank and provided them with as much information as I could, i.e. receipt / voucher etc. My bank then asked for a letter from the liquidators themselves, so after a few phone calls I have tracked them down. They are now in the process of sending me out a letter to state that the company has went into liquidation in order that I can forward onto my bank for a refund and add me onto their list of names / claimants (my bank will claim the money back they give back to me).

The Company is : Campbell Dallas, Titaumium House, 1 Kingsinch Place, Renfrew - Tel : 0141 886 6644.

Hope this helps.
  • tempus_fugit
    tempus_fugit Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    We must have been very lucky as we had vouchers that we got at Christmas for an afternoon tea, which we booked with the establishment in July and took place on 25th July. We had no idea that the company had gone into liquidation and the hotel did not mention it either. The event went ahead whereas my brother, who also had vouchers for another hotel, didn't manage to get his south seems we were very lucky.
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and its forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
  • sausage_time
    sausage_time Posts: 772 Ambassador
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Chargeback credit was applied last week (Visa Debit card). Not the worst outcome.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Credit Cards and Budgeting & Bank Accounts boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Milestone23
    Options
    I have received a Cinema and Dining Experience for Two in Glasgow voucher expiry date 16/11/2018. Who do I contact to either use this voucher or request a refund?

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport