Options
1235»

Comments

• charlies_mum
    charlies_mum Posts: 8,118 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    prowla wrote: »
    From a buyer's perspective, feedback has turned into a bit of a faff - did it arrive within N days, rate the number of stars, and so-on.

Trust me, it's more of a faff for the sellers as every low star or late delivery mark counts against them and can affect their sales
    You're only young once, but you can be immature forever :D
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,298 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Trust me, it's more of a faff for the sellers as every low star or late delivery mark counts against them and can affect their sales

Don't forget the new 'penalty' FVFs for those businesses who dare to slip 'below average', they come into effect about now from memory.

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/201803271125342.html
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • emmbrook
    emmbrook Posts: 186 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think there is a link to what you sell. A lot of my sales are are to collectors who on the whole are likely (though not exclusively) to be older. My feedback for this area runs around 70%. It's a lot lower for my other items. As a buyer I still leave feedback, but I have been on eBay since 1999 so maybe that's why!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure