VICTORIAPLUMB.COM - any experience with this company?

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Mark_Wallis
    Options
    Bathroom cabinet door fell off after 2 years normal use and they refused to help!
  • kerryclear
    Options
    Absolutely love my bathroom bought in February 2017; from top to bottom, teamed with a good experience with a great fitter, I went on to order two more for my rentals and have recommended a few friends here now who are all more than happy with their bathrooms. Very easy to navigate the website with "you'll need" suggestions, my Shakespeare bath on feet is everything I ever wanted in a bath!! The bath for my rental property was great value and looks to be worth more than it actually was (lower priced P bath, tenants very happy with it) Great little sink unit with plenty of storage, fit in great (Bath Co I think). Delivery team were great guys, extremely helpful, insisting on heaving the bath upstairs ready for fitting (VP have an exceptionally handy room of choice option), was very impressed with that as the man of my house has a bad back and my fitter was on his own.

I did not get my original taps from VP and had big problems with the ebay jobbies I did get, started rusting after a few months and then the sink taps leaked overnight!! I bought replacements from VP a few months back and they have been perfect up to now, no rusting, look great; wish I had just bought them originally.
  • dogshome
    dogshome Posts: 3,877 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sympathies for those who have used VP and found therm wanting.
    I've only used them once for a replacement kitchen tap to fit a double bowl sink.

Haveing trawled the online suppliers, I found that VP's site was the only one which went the extra mile by publishing line drawings of all their taps, giving the exact dimensions of height, width, spout length and mounting spigot.
    Ordered what I needed and it fitted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport