Debt free living and looking to the future.

Options

Comments

• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,337 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Busy day! all sounds great :)
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Evening, i'm in my Pj's already and feel like an early night coming on.

I have spent the day in a complete funk and my anxiety levels are sky high and I can't put my finger on what is wrong, got in from work and spent 30 mins in bedroom completely dark just deep breathing and relaxing, it's helped a bit but i'm still on edge.

Tea tonight has been a hodge podge as DH had some leftovers as he was rushing to get out, DD had scrambled eggs and DS a pizza, I have just had a couple of toasted crumpets.

£bay sales ended on £45 and split between 4 accounts and bids for bits ending next weekend have already got bids of £14.

Work today has been full on, the children are adorable and I love them to bits but it has been hard work today.

I have a list of things to do this evening for tomorrow and a long list of things to do tomorrow as well, need to write some lists and organise myself.

I'm sure there is more but my brain is not functioning.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are anxious. I know how bad that feels. You may not feel much like eating, but try to have more than just crumpets for tea.

Take care you Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are anxious. I know how bad that feels. You may not feel much like eating, but try to have more than just crumpets for tea.

Take care you Xx

Thanks PLMBL. xx
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Well DS has just added to my stress as I have had an email from school to let me know he has a detention on Friday and hasn't handed in homework:mad:. His attitude to school work is so blarzah (sp), I really don't know how he is going to get through the next 2 years of GCSE's.

Ebay parcels wrapped, swallowed a frog and did some paperwork I didn't want to do, not 100% that it is right, so will nip into Hal1fax if I get chance on the way home from work. Also sent an email I have been putting off.

Dishwasher has been unloaded, but it needs refilling which I might do shortly and put the kettle on. Planning on watching Peter Kay at 9pm and hopefully it will make me feel a little brighter.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning, I have been awake since 5am so thought I might as well get up and do some jobs. So a pair of DS school trousers have been repaired and some shirts ironed. Banking done and have had a survey payout into bank account paypal payments from shopimum, so these have been split between 4 saving pots.

Work today and hoping for a calmer one than yesterday, need to make pack ups for myself and DD.

A few errands to do on the way back from work and also need to go and get my flu jab :(, needs must when you work with germy little snot rockets.

To do-
    Pack ups.
    Post royal mail survey letter.
    Put a wash on before work.
    Top up shop Mr T.
    Nip to Hali about some paperwork.
    Post office.
    Dr for flu jab.
    Cancel an appointment for DS.

I'm sure there is more but brain is fuzzy.
  • PositiveBalance
    Options
    Hello PWPS!

I really want to call you Lenny Wise but that's name of the xlown in IT, isn't it, so that's probably not a good idea! :rotfl:

I've started reading your diary but it's going to take me a while to catch up. I'm seriously impressed with your early mornings and yoga, though! :T
    Debt: £11,640.02 paid in full! DFD: 30/06/20
    Starter Emergency Fund (#187): £1000/£1000
    3 month Emergency Fund (#45): £3300/£3300
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,337 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I hope you have a better day today and feel a bit calmer xx
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Hello PWPS!

I really want to call you Lenny Wise but that's name of the xlown in IT, isn't it, so that's probably not a good idea! :rotfl:

I've started reading your diary but it's going to take me a while to catch up. I'm seriously impressed with your early mornings and yoga, though! :T

Thanks for popping in and saying hi,i'm sorry I have no idea who Lenny wise is :o.
    I wouldn't be to impressed with my early mornings as it's a side effect to the medication I take, I just can't sleep but at least I get things done :rotfl:, yoga seems to have taken a back seat and I really need to get back into it, it's sheer laziness and not wanting to get out of my comfy fleecy pj's and put lycra on :rotfl:.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    jwil wrote: »
    I hope you have a better day today and feel a bit calmer xx

Hi jwil, yes i'm out of my funk and feeling much more upbeat and positive. Hope your ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure