Forum Home» Credit Cards

Tandem Bank credit card woes - Page 10

New Post Advanced Search

Tandem Bank credit card woes

edited 16 August 2019 at 9:48AM in Credit Cards
231 replies 94.6K views

Replies

• Regarding the £10 Amazon vouceher referral; how do they issue these, by email? How long do you need to wait before whinging about not receiving it?!
  • JohnMl88JohnMl88 Forumite
    72 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    Has anyone received a credit limit increase?
  • jimroyjimroy Forumite
    68 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts
    I've referred two people successfully through here as it happens the past few months and I got confirmation emails from Tandem that I would be getting my voucher/s in the next few days. This has not happened.
  • edited 11 February 2019 at 9:40PM
    jimroyjimroy Forumite
    68 posts
    edited 11 February 2019 at 9:40PM
    They don't offer credit limit increases yet. Though it is in the pipeline before the end of this year they have stated on social media.
  • The_ReaperThe_Reaper Forumite
    380 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    Regarding the £10 Amazon vouceher referral; how do they issue these, by email? How long do you need to wait before whinging about not receiving it?!

I think the terms said 15 (working?) days from when application accepted. I havent recieved my £10 for using a referral and since then I have referred a few people. I am sure they will be emailed after the 15 days.

• jimroyjimroy Forumite
    68 posts
    It's been over 15 working days for me since my last successful referral. My emails state 'in a few days.'

I've just clicked on the 'sharing dashboard' links in the emails I received and it now says 'no successful referrals yet' which conflicts with the previous successful referrals. Interesting.
  • The_ReaperThe_Reaper Forumite
    380 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    jimroy wrote: »
    It's been over 15 working days for me since my last successful referral. My emails state 'in a few days.'

I've just clicked on the 'sharing dashboard' links in the emails I received and it now says 'no successful referrals yet' which conflicts with the previous successful referrals. Interesting.

Mine also says 0 successful referrals despite a few emails confirming a successful referral! Perhaps it will change one paid.

• edited 12 February 2019 at 2:21AM
    jimroyjimroy Forumite
    68 posts
    edited 12 February 2019 at 2:21AM
    Tandem do not use Open Banking. They use Screen Scraping like Money Dashboard and Emma.

Yolt have started using Open Banking and as a result of current legislation, banks only have to link current account information through Open Banking, so if you have savings or credit cards linked to your bank account details via Open Banking through apps like Yolt you'll only have access to your current account details for the time being now. Unlike you do with Screen Scraping.
  • Hello, having read all the reviews for this, monzo, starling etc I've decided to go with Tandem. Does anyone have a referral link to share?

Also, I'm going away at the end of march so how likely am I to receive and be able to use the card by then?
  • edited 12 February 2019 at 11:57AM
    The_ReaperThe_Reaper Forumite
    380 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    edited 12 February 2019 at 11:57AM
    AbbieA wrote: »
    Hello, having read all the reviews for this, monzo, starling etc I've decided to go with Tandem. Does anyone have a referral link to share?

Also, I'm going away at the end of march so how likely am I to receive and be able to use the card by then?

Check referrals board. I received my card in 2 days and was able to use immediately.