Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done to all that have lost:T:T
    Kathryn hope you had a good few days ? you deserve it xx
    Nicki hope you get your FF today, i cant recommend AO enough , again it was tweets that said about them:A
    Top Girl glad you and Mr Top Boy have cleared the air xx
    esmy, glad you enjoyed the spa:T
    Beanie, dont eat them all at once :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sorry if i have missed anyone xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry but have been awol for a couple of days. Just RL getting in the way really.

Have had a quick catch up but apologies if I don't comment except on losing teams!!:mad: Topgirl doesn't have a problem with that of course!:p:p:p

Friday was a write off SW wise. We went to a restaurant for lunch that had taken nouvelle cuisine to ridiculous extremes. My main was a small piece of hake on mushy peas with 3 celeriac crisps! It felt like a snack so I ended up eating bread and ice cream to fill me up.:(

Yesterday I started afresh and other than wine syns I just used 1.5 for curry. I can't begin to estimate the syns used so far this week so I'll just keep things as much in control as I can. Today's breakfast was fine (boiled eggs), dinner will be good too (roast pork) but this afternoon I'm out dancing and a buffet tea is included. I'm going to have some lunch before and I'm taking melon to ensure there's something SW friendly. I do hope I can resist cakes and sandwiches.:(

Will report back later.:)
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Back on the speed wagon today!

Asda has a load of cherry tomato punnets reduced to 10p, I halved a punnet full,,squirted with a little frylight and ground a bit of salt and pepper over then roasted for 20 minutes.

Absolutely lovely in a bowl by my fried egg sandwich (hexb)

Tea will be bacon and mushroom carbonara. Half hexa for adding Parmesan to my quark and egg mix

Couple of cups of tea in the day will take care of the other half of hexa.

Weigh in in the morning. Hold me!
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,841 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8538_1.jpg
    Morning all :D
    Was hungry so filled my face:rotfl::rotfl:

That looks so good!
    bubbs wrote: »
    Nicki hope you get your FF today, i cant recommend AO enough , again it was tweets that said about them:A

Yes, we used AO for the first time to get our last fridge / freezer and they were very good.

Plan for today

B: Overnight oats (HEXB grape nuts, raspberry and cranberry muller light, mixed summer fruit berries)
    L: red pepper strips and HEXA cheese
    D: gammon, mash, peas, parsley sauce

Snacks: melon, mixed berries, easy peelers
    Syns; 6 for 3 spoonfuls of parsley sauce
  • bubbs
    Options
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    That looks so good!

Yes, we used AO for the first time to get our last fridge / freezer and they were very good.

Plan for today

B: Overnight oats (HEXB grape nuts, raspberry and cranberry muller light, mixed summer fruit berries)
    L: red pepper strips and HEXA cheese
    D: gammon, mash, peas, parsley sauce

Snacks: melon, mixed berries, easy peelers
    Syns; 6 for 3 spoonfuls of parsley sauce
    Thanks it was :D I hae the munchies today, just had orange and pear, got roast later but im on a fast from 8pm so can see me going bed early tonight:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm another who would recommend AO Nicki. I've used them a couple of times and they always arrive when they say they will. The delivery guys have all been good and friendly.

Hope you enjoyed the smarties Beanie!

TopGirl - I'm another who fell in a vatful of wine on Friday night! No idea how many syns I had but when DH got the box out with water biscuits in there were only 2 left - it had been a new packet when I put it in the Motorhome Friday morning! So probably about 10 each plus we'd eaten about 10 cheese triangles @ 2 syns each so I recon probably about 50-60 syns.

But was good yesterday and only had a few syns and only a couple planned for today. Will need to keep syns low again for the rest of the week until WI on Thursday morning!

Today's plan:

B - SW fry up - cooked by DH
    L - boiled bacon sandwich; pickle (HEB + 3)
    D - chicken traybake - onions, garlic, peppers, carrots, potatoes. Will also do some cabbage & green beans. Splash of gravy

HEA - milk
    HEB - bread
    Syns - low fat spread 2; pickle 1

Denise
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What a kind granddaughter you have, esmy.

Good work, gts, on the weight loss.

bubbs, is that hm SW pancakes? Is anything hiding inside?

I’m doing ok so far today – it certainly helps if you don’t surface until 11.30. I’d been up watching the marathon – poor Callum Hawkins, but at least he seems to be ok, according to reports. I seem to be the opposite of what is recommended approach, no matter what time I get up, ie the less I eat early in the day, the less I seem to want. If I have a good breakfast, I just want to keep eating.

Brunch (at 1.00): Cheat’s Eggs Benedict (1 + hexb)

Planned: marinated lamb steak with potato salad and veg (to be decided), fruit salad & Greek yogurt
    Snacks: hexa cheese & grapes

That leaves lots of scope for any treats I might be tempted to have, but I am still full from earlier!
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Afternoon all
    So I have the smaller shapewear. Size 10-12 and scarily small! Think I will have to have a try on later. Happy in some ways but narked off in others :rotfl: Trying so hard this week- I really want that 3.5 stone bling on Saturday morning!! I dont think it will last long though as I always go off plan on awards weekend :D just two days though so hopefully I can get back on the wagon fairly quick.
    Todays food:
    B: Onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2 x LMc RO&R sausages. Decaf coffee (1.5 syns for milk)
    L: Chicken and ham salad, 2 pears, cup of lemon and ginger tea
    T: Keema curry on a bed of veg. Rice pudding (made with HEXA, 1 syn for sweetener) with blueberries
    Wine syns: 4.5 :D
    Supper: HEXB Alpen Light x 2, bag of crisps (6.5)
    Syns: 13.5
    Hope all is well with everyone xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • bubbs
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    What a kind granddaughter you have, esmy.

Good work, gts, on the weight loss.

bubbs, is that hm SW pancakes? Is anything hiding inside?

I’m doing ok so far today – it certainly helps if you don’t surface until 11.30. I’d been up watching the marathon – poor Callum Hawkins, but at least he seems to be ok, according to reports. I seem to be the opposite of what is recommended approach, no matter what time I get up, ie the less I eat early in the day, the less I seem to want. If I have a good breakfast, I just want to keep eating.

Brunch (at 1.00): Cheat’s Eggs Benedict (1 + hexb)

Planned: marinated lamb steak with potato salad and veg (to be decided), fruit salad & Greek yogurt
    Snacks: hexa cheese & grapes

That leaves lots of scope for any treats I might be tempted to have, but I am still full from earlier!

They are egg wraps, so omelette really just really thin, but of course something inside, this is me you are asking :rotfl: LM free sausages, i have eaten this and apple, orange and 2 boiled eggs:rotfl::rotfl: i have the munchies:eek:
    Roast in the oven now:p
  • bubbs
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Afternoon all
    So I have the smaller shapewear. Size 10-12 and scarily small! Think I will have to have a try on later. Happy in some ways but narked off in others :rotfl: Trying so hard this week- I really want that 3.5 stone bling on Saturday morning!! I dont think it will last long though as I always go off plan on awards weekend :D just two days though so hopefully I can get back on the wagon fairly quick.
    Todays food:
    B: Onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, 2 x LMc RO&R sausages. Decaf coffee (1.5 syns for milk)
    L: Chicken and ham salad, 2 pears, cup of lemon and ginger tea
    T: Keema curry on a bed of veg. Rice pudding (made with HEXA, 1 syn for sweetener) with blueberries
    Wine syns: 4.5 :D
    Supper: HEXB Alpen Light x 2, bag of crisps (6.5)
    Syns: 13.5
    Hope all is well with everyone xx
    WOW size 10-12 i will never get in that size:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure