Options

Comments

• dustydigger
    dustydigger Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 14 April 2018 at 8:25PM
    Options
    Put on 1/2 lb this week.
    This makes 11 weeks alternating between 3st 11 1/2lbs loss,and 3 st 13 1/2 lb loss ..Midway for now at 3 st 12 1/2lb loss.:D
    At least now I can understand why its happening and will try to find a way through :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,328 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Someone bought me orange smarties :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Moneysaverme
    Options
    Hey, been absent a bit as life has totally got in the way. On the SW front, I think I was obsessing about the scales too much so I relaxed a bit and didn’t weigh myself for a week or two.

After getting back on them today I’m happy to report a - 2 lbs.

As I’m not too far off target, things seems to be getting harder and I was willing the numbers to move, which of course didn’t happen.

Basically I’m still following the plan but trying to forget about the numbers for a while. Hope this makes sense?!

I hope everyone is doing okay x
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Evening everyone
    What a day. Spent virtually whole of the gorgeous sunny afternoon in the library working on my assignment :mad: My team lost 50-29 :mad: I was listening to it on BBC Radio Jersey online, it was incredibly difficult to keep quiet though especially when we were losing :D my player scored a try as well! I had to celebrate quietly :rotfl: OH went to the Leicester Tigers match and they lost as well so we were both pretty glum when we met up. I soon cheered up though when the horse I had backed won the Grand National! I won a nice £15. I decided, despite having packed my case, on the spur of the moment this evening to have an emergency dress rehearsal for next week and was glad I did- I have size 14-16 shapewear which I thought would suffice but I think I am going to need the smaller size :mad: it does hold me in but does not feel tight enough so I feel like I could do better. I think I am going to get the smaller size and if it is too small- then it is. At least I have back up. Anyone see Britains Got Talent tonight? The gospel choir at the beginning is my university choir and I know someone in the choir. Very proud and happy for them!

Todays menu:
    B: HEXB HiFi bars, Apple, pear, Light and Free Yoghurt, decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Ham pasta salad, water
    T: HM Nandos garlic chicken (2) uncle Bens rice (2.5) salad with Nandos garlic sauce (1) 2 x bananas, water, decaf coffee with HEXA
    S: Hula Hoops Pufts (3.5) Dairy Milk Little bar (5) decaf tea with HEXA
    Syns: 14
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I didn't so much fall off the wagon this weekend as take a running jump off it into a barrel of wine :(

Top Bloke and I had a huge argument.

Thinking about it now, it's hardly surprising.

We've an almost 12 week old baby and a 13 year old mardbucket to contend with, he started a new job a couple of weeks ago and I've been stuck in far more than I'd like to have been with Top Baby due to the weather.

So, we had a two day argument. The air is clear and we're both fine now but I had alcohol above syns and a bloody kebab and chips last night :( I'd give my right arm for an STS on Mon now.

Today was back on plan

Cooked breakfast (by Top Bloke ;) ) - 1.5 syns for 3 light and lean sausages

Chilli and rice for tea (0.5)

A jd and diet coke for the game (3)
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Magic result, p00hsticks. Good work, TIE and Msm.

I’m sorry you’re still getting messed around by the council, TIE.

How long did those orange Smarties last, beanie?

Mrs_R, it’s a weekend for losing teams – mine too. I’ll be so glad when the season finishes!
    Despite that, I have behaved quite well today.

Breakfast: hexb toast & jam (1), melon & grapes
    Lunch: baked sweet potato with tuna, syboes, cherry tomatoes & mayo (1), pear
    Snack at match: a finger of fudge is just enough …. (5)
    Dinner: coconut chicken (4) & rice, L&F peach & passionfruit yogurt
    Snack: apple & cranberry biscuit (4), hexa cheese
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2018 at 12:09AM
    Options
    Put on half a pound today :(

But new week

B - Egg on toast
    L - Jacket potato, baked bean and salad
    T - Garlic chilli prawns, noodles and veg with melon and yogurt
    S - crackers (2 syns) - Homemade SW sweets (0.5 syns) - cake (5 syns) - 2 finger kit kat (5.5 syns)

NEED to step away from the sweet stuff
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Someone bought me orange smarties :j

Granddaughter saved me the (3) orange ones from her tube yesterday! Well trained....

I wasn't going to weigh this week but a sneaky look yesterday shows a very slight gain, probably the alcohol from our spa stay! which was fabulous and just what the doctor ordered. DD declared it her best birthday present ever. We'll definitely be going back.

Out for lunch so back later...
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Morning all & welcome to the new members

Yesterday saw a -1lb which I was slightly disappointed with meaning I'd have to lose 4.5lbs for my next shiny ....that isn't going to happen is it lol?

Yesterday however I was very active & walked/climbed Cadair Idris which is part of the Snowdonia range. The views when we eventually got to the top were stunning but I don't know which was harder going up or coming down!

Today is going to be another active day, taking all the stuff from the bathroom renovation to the dump.

Plan on having an Aldi Rogan Josh tonight so will be relatively good.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    100_8538_1.jpg
    Morning all :D
    Was hungry so filled my face:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure