Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Evening all
    Blimey its quiet in here tonight. You all been eaten by aliens or something :rotfl:
    Had an absolutely manic day and am now finally relaxing. Stocked up the freezer with SW meals- I need to be mega good this week but with an assignment looming I dont think that I will have the time or inclination to cook. Cost me a fortune but hopefully will be worth it come Saturday!
    Todays food
    B: HEXB Alpen NAS cranberry and raspberry muesli with 175ml of HEXA, blueberries. Decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Salad with Iceland chicken skewers (1.5) water
    T: SW veggie burgers topped with onions, chips and salad. 1 syn for Nandos sauce on chips. 100ml Breyers cookies and cream, blueberries, Dairy Milk little bar (8.5 syns)
    Wine syns: 3.5 for Rawsons Retreat
    Supper will be some chicken drumsticks when I can be bothered to get off the sofa :D
    Syns: 13.5
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Healthy but over syns today.

Breakfast: baked beans, wholemeal toast (HEB) bacon
    Lunch: mozzarella avocado and tomato salad (HEA, 10 syns)
    Dinner: omelette with smoked salmon

Snacks: almonds and apple (4 syns), oatcake with peanut butter (6 syns)

Oh dear!

I'm having a new fridge freezer delivered tomorrow so my plan for Sunday is to have a cook up and freeze some meals for next week. Hopefully that will keep me more on the straight and narrow.
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks, maman.

Sorry I!!!8217;ve been mia for a bit !!!8211; I didn!!!8217;t actually realise it has been as long as it has!

Glad all!!!8217;s well, Denise.

Happy belated birthday, gtq.

Good work, ilovetea (twice), beanie, gtq and bubbs. Bravo, Stoke, that is fab.

Oh my, hiya frogga! Hope your hospital !!!8216;adventure!!!8217; has gone well.

Hi, taskey and happyandcontented.

That!!!8217;s brilliant news, dusty. My wee cat has hyperthyroidism, so she is always hungry, can eat whatever she likes and doesn!!!8217;t put weight on! I could do with some of that!

Happy new fridge freezer, Nicki.

You might have seen my village on Friday!!!8217;s BBC news (Reporting Scotland), beanie.
    Residents from the tiny North Lanarkshire village bought the Swan Inn thanks to £184,490 from the Scottish Land Fund.
    The new £738,149 funding (Big Lottery) will enable a complete renovation of the pub into a community hub housing a cafe, restaurant, and shop as well as a traditional pub.
    This follows the closure of the local Post Office in 2010 and the village store two years later.
    Hooray. If you saw the piece, you did not see me, however.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Matron_Midge
    Options
    Hi everyone. Very disappointed this week as +2LBS. I had relaxed rules a bit, drunk too much wine and didn't measure HE's so only got myself to blame.
    Will try again this week as I'm right at the top of range (again) and need to reign it in now. Stupid thing is, I actually felt quite slim yesterday.
    Anyway, off to shop for week ahead. Got chickpea curry for tea and lunch will be some kind of sandwich and fruit once I get home.
    Catch you all later.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,843 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all.

-3.5 lb for me this week. :)

Unfortunately all but the odd half pound of that is from the gain when I was away over Easter, so overall that's just 1/2 lb lost over three weeks, but at least I'm heading in the right direction again. :)

Plan for today

B: plain melon (forgot to take the berries out the freezer :( )
    L: stuffed mushrooms (using HEXA cheese and HEXB breadcrumbs)
    D: going to try the SW chicken korma recipe for the first time, so fingers crossed. Serving with cauli rice.

Snacks: easy peelers, pear
    Syns: may have an onion bhaji with the curry.

Hope you all have a good weekend
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss poohsicks :j

Thats great Greentiger~~hope all goes well :grin:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hello all :A

WI with loss of .2lb but will record a STS. Was amazed really after all the chocolate consumed :o. Back to work next week so more of a routine :D

The council saga continues with a letter stating date for work to be done (that they measured for on Wednesday) only the END OF BLOODY MAY :mad:. Just ridulous, no way we can get more time off. :mad::mad:

Hubby still coughing a goodun, I started over night and this morning but at the moment nothing, weird! Would be just my luck to get it just as I go back to work :rotfl:

Anyway have a good weekend all, Keep plodding :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Back from my few days away. Managed to eat not too stupidly bad, and lots of walking, but sure I am over my syns.

Had a good time despite being surrounded by southerners :)
    Now just tired. Will be back on plan tomorrow
    Zebras rock
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Flipping useless Curry's. The delivery men this morning didn't ring the doorbell or knock the door, just pulled up outside and walked to the door. Unluckily for them my husband saw them, so they then announced that one of them had a bad back and a fridge freezer was too heavy for the other to unload on his own. Yeah right, they clearly wanted to knock off early on a weekend and never had any intention of delivering and installing it.

So I have no fridge and my plan of batch cooking for the week ahead is a non starter. Allegedly they will send someone who doesn't have a bad back out tomorrow to deliver it but I'll believe that when I seee it. If they don't though I will have to cancel the purchase and buy one somewhere else.

So the food plan today was:

Breakfast: fruit smoothie (I don't syn fruit though I know some do)
    Lunch: chicken Caesar salad (I'm going to say 4 as I only had a small amount of dressing and HEA for cheese)
    Dinner: beef casserole with mushrooms, sweet potato and cauli
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Currys shouldn't have people delivering that have a bad back, how stupid is that!

Hope you get your Fridge Freezer soon.

We are in the process of painting in the kitchen - we have all our new kitchen in boxes in the one room. The kitchen fitter is starting on Monday morning.

Will post up some pictures when I get chance.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure