Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,328 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    The orange smarties were lush :drool:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,328 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    nicqui~~that is just dire.
    I hear nothing good about Currys these days.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed them Beanie.

Denise
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello tweets:wave:
    You will have that off next week xx

Yo bubbs :hello:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    I got into it! With shapewear it is best to go down a size from the size you actually wear as it holds you in better. I am a size 16 on top on 16/18 on the bottom so I needed to size down.
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You sound like Cinderella and the glass slipper!

I'm sure you'll have a great time at the ball!:D

beanielou wrote: »
    The orange smarties were lush :drool:

:naughty::naughty::naughty: How many did you eat?

I had a good afternoon of Body Magic, did all 18 dances. I was good with the buffet. I wasn't the only one taking fruit so had satsuma, strawberries, tomatoes and grapes too. I did eat a small piece of quiche (left the crust) and some celery filled with cream cheese but the most important thing was NO CAKE!!

Since I got back I've turned around and thoroughly enjoyed a pork roast.:drool:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You sound like Cinderella and the glass slipper!

I'm sure you'll have a great time at the ball!:D

:naughty::naughty::naughty: How many did you eat?

I had a good afternoon of Body Magic, did all 18 dances. I was good with the buffet. I wasn't the only one taking fruit so had satsuma, strawberries, tomatoes and grapes too. I did eat a small piece of quiche (left the crust) and some celery filled with cream cheese but the most important thing was NO CAKE!!

Since I got back I've turned around and thoroughly enjoyed a pork roast.:drool:
    Well done on resisting:T:T
    What dancing do you do?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well done on resisting:T:T
    What dancing do you do?

Scottish. Which might seem strange for a Welsh girl living in England but I enjoy it! :)
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Here is this week's chart

SW0416.jpg

Congratulations to Stoke on SOTW

And that's to Chris for the weigh in help
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    Options
    Posting the chart was a nightmare this week. Work network has decided the image posting site is iffy, so created the image on my computer, emailed it to my phone, and then had to upload the image from my phone and do the post on there.

I can see the image okay on my phone, but not on my computer, so I hope the quality is okay for everyone. If not I will have to fix it this evening.

For next weeks chart I am leaving ChrisV in charge as I don't know how long my daughter is going to be in hospital for. Hoping to be able to get on here every day, but doing the full chart won't be possible from my phone. I expect you all to be good for Chris :)
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    Options
    Managed to get back on plan yesterday after my few days away, and with weigh in tomorrow, I have another 2 good days, which means I'm managing 5 good days and 2 bad days this week. Not too bad considering, but not a clue what the scales will say.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - speedy chilli
    Dinner - Stir fry

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - cranberry juice (2.5), SF sauce (1)
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport