Another item sold for £5.80 so takes the total up to

#013 £21.28/£31 [/COLOUR]

£10 left to go! I can do this
    #030 Sealed Pot 2019 Challenge - Declare 31st Oct
    #064 Pay debts by Xmas 2019 Challenge - £3390/ £3390 :money:
    #015 £2 savers club 2019 - target £200
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm so glad you took everyone's advice and saw your GP, Jess and so pleased that it was nothing more serious than a virus. That's not meaning that a virus is not serious of course but at least it's not something that involves extensive treatment. You must have been feeling awful for so long and with a little one depending on you for everything it must also have been such a worry. Lets hope you'll be feeling well again soon:j. Enjoy the ice-cream:rotfl:. Sending big hugs:kisses3:

Mike, congratulations on the MB:T. Great result:beer:

Well done to anyone else who has made any money this week:T:beer:
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Jess hope you feel better soon.
    Mike well done on the MB.
    My £50 cheque arrived yesterday from Popu*us and a £10 amazon voucher from SBs.
    I can't believe we are more then halfway through March already.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    QueenJess

this article may help. You don't really need to take extra vitamins, such try to incorporate the foods discussed in the article that should help with boosting your system. Unfortunately with viruses, it is a case of letting them run their course :(

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/breastfeeding-diet/#vitamins-and-breastfeeding
  • Itisme_2
    Itisme_2 Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been doing what I can toward this still, some days I've managed about £1, some days less - but reading/posting on here when I can inspires me to keep trying, at least.

Unfortunately I couldn't use the gift card I got from InstaGC, tried contacting support but no one seems to know why. I'll try for a different one when I get enough points, but it's a shame.

Today did a bit on Qmee as well.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Itisme wrote: »
    I've been doing what I can toward this still, some days I've managed about £1, some days less - but reading/posting on here when I can inspires me to keep trying, at least.

Unfortunately I couldn't use the gift card I got from InstaGC, tried contacting support but no one seems to know why. I'll try for a different one when I get enough points, but it's a shame.

Today did a bit on Qmee as well.

Hello what Giftcard did you get? Maybe I can buy it off you?
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all. Just popping in quickly. £25.18 for me today :)
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hiya peoples :hello:

That's us back already from Valencia. It was absolutely 'bonkers' there with the fiesta and yesterday was sunny and reached 22 degrees. Back today and atm it's blowing a hooley, chill factor of -7 degrees here and a snow blizzard :eek:

Just had a skim through and well done all the money-makers :T:T
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Hi all - just popping back in again. I went to the GP, but turns out I had a nasty virus and now got the cold, cough bit. Nothing wrong with me despite getting virus after virus.. just very run down and so been ill for about 7 weeks+. They wanted to offer me a spray as my throat was red raw, but they realised I couldn't have anything as it isn't suitable for feeding mothers. They prescribed ice cream instead :)

Tried looking for multivitamins, but they all say unsuitable for feeding mothers.. very silly... basically if you are feeding you should suffer (or that's what it feels like). No chance of any sleep this week as teethy baby is struggling with his top teeth and is off nursery with suspected chicken pox.

Putting off dealing with life at the moment. Just thinking about the next hour or two and getting better, Hope everyone is having a fruitful money making month.
    I'm sorry to read that you're run down atm. I get just the same when I'm stressed - one sore throat and cough after another.

Multi-vits aren't always the way to go, as they're not really that well balanced or of a high enough level. Could I suggest that you buy, beg or borrow a reasonable soup maker/blender. Then make yourself batches of soup to pop in the freezer/micros and also have a good smoothie everyday. Obviously you need to keep up your protein levels - plenty of full-fat bio-yog, cheese and milk shakes, hummus with crudit!s and eggs in any form. Just trying to think of things you can manage with a clingy baby. Another good strategy is having a nap whenever sprog sleeps - it adds up over the days - and the dust will wait until you feel better :D

Hope to be back 'in harness' tomorrow and that you're all enjoying the weekend.

Stay safe and warm
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Rosie wrote: »
    Jess hope you feel better soon.
    Mike well done on the MB.
    My £50 cheque arrived yesterday from Popu*us and a £10 amazon voucher from SBs.
    I can't believe we are more then halfway through March already.

Your Populus cheque seemed to arrive quickly:j. It doesn't seem long since you mentioned it before. Well done:T

I'm finding it depressing that we're so far into March as my money making total is pathetic:o. Nothing in the pipeline that will definitely add to it before March is over but maybe I can get a few things started to bring in money later.

One good thing to report is that my Shop and Scan clicker has arrived today:j so as soon as I get it set up I hope to be making a bit of money. There's a £10 voucher for setting it up and transmitting a test 'shop' but I've no idea how quickly they pay that out. If I have any problems using S&S I'll ask on here as I know several of you use it.

I was charged twice for an online Lakeland order and a lovely lady phoned me to apologise as soon as they discovered some problems with their payment system. The overcharged money was reimbursed immediately and they also sent me a £20 voucher for the inconvenience:j. How good was that, especially as I hadn't even realised that they'd charged me twice anyway. I would have realised as soon as I'd checked my online bank account but they were really on top of things and got it all sorted before I had time to do it. Definitely 5 star customer service which makes a very pleasant change when I recall other companies who need chasing over payment issues;)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    lynnejk wrote: »
    Hiya peoples :hello:

That's us back already from Valencia. It was absolutely 'bonkers' there with the fiesta and yesterday was sunny and reached 22 degrees. Back today and atm it's blowing a hooley, chill factor of -7 degrees here and a snow blizzard :eek:

Hope to be back 'in harness' tomorrow and that you're all enjoying the weekend.

Stay safe and warm
    Lx

Welcome home, Lynne:beer:.

I bet the weather is a real shock after the lovely sunny time in Valencia:eek:. The snow is really deep here which is a surprise as it's powdery snow but the wind is really strong and gusty and it's causing it to drift. It's so far up the glass back door that we won't be able to open it in the morning without loads of snow falling in:eek:. My car looks like an igloo:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure