#Make Upto £10 a Day March 2018 #

Options

Comments

• Talia1
    Talia1 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Sorry all, been AWOL and going to have to take a break for an indeterminate time as I am exhausted.

Take care of you and little one, good luck with going back to work and hope you start to feel less exhausted soon.

PAD challenge 2024 £5363.54/£4180 to pay

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Sorry all, been AWOL and going to have to take a break for an indeterminate time as I am exhausted.

Baby doesn't let me sleep enough and after a year it is taking its toll to the point where I am no longer just tired, but have chronic sleep deprivation. Before anyone thinks that I have a baby and so yes I would be tired, it is much more than that.

I have been in bed the whole weekend feeling so weak that I can't do anything, when I get up I feel dizzy and light headed, I am constantly too hot or cold as I can't regulate my own temperature any more, have a thumping headache, can't focus properly with my eyes. After 36 hours of sleep I only feel slightly better, so going to have to rest as much as I can.

Trying not to think how I will cope when I go back to work full time next month. Hopefully I'll feel better soon and will come back to the thread. Good luck to everyone else.

Jess, I'm sending love and comforting wishes your way because what you describe as suffering from sounds absolutely horrendous.

Have you seen your GP? Sorry to be nosy but your symptoms sound much more than sleep deprivation. A close friend once had similar symptoms and when she was eventually bullied into seeing a GP (she kept saying she knew what was wrong and didn't want to waste the doctor's time) she was told she had Vitamin B12 deficiency. She had to have regular injections and is as right as rain again now. Just a thought:)

I'm also very concerned that you are contemplating returning to full time work when you are feeling so ill. The added workload and stress when you are already exhausted can only be a very bad move.

Take care xxx
  • Whatshername
    Options
    Another item sold for £5 so now halfway for the month !!!55357;!!!56397;

#013 £15.58/£31
    #030 Sealed Pot 2019 Challenge - Declare 31st Oct
    #064 Pay debts by Xmas 2019 Challenge - £3390/ £3390 :money:
    #015 £2 savers club 2019 - target £200
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done to all the money makers and hugs to those who are struggling. Sorry not been about much this month. Have been checking the thread and keeping a tally of my earnings but still got loads of stuff going on. Hopefully things will even out soon.

Take care all xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Evening everyone tonight I made £27.95 from matched betting this is a rough approximation as I have free bets that will come through tomorrow hence why at the moment it is an approximation

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all...or should I say morning! There aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I want/need to do, and sleep as well :D

£131.88 for me today from the last couple of days matched betting.
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,720 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Jess, I'm sending love and comforting wishes your way because what you describe as suffering from sounds absolutely horrendous.

Have you seen your GP? Sorry to be nosy but your symptoms sound much more than sleep deprivation. A close friend once had similar symptoms and when she was eventually bullied into seeing a GP (she kept saying she knew what was wrong and didn't want to waste the doctor's time) she was told she had Vitamin B12 deficiency. She had to have regular injections and is as right as rain again now. Just a thought:)

I'm also very concerned that you are contemplating returning to full time work when you are feeling so ill. The added workload and stress when you are already exhausted can only be a very bad move.

Take care xxx

CBC - thanks for your kind words as always. I am still ill, but as I have other symptoms am thinking it is more than just being exhusted. I did have a blood test in the last few weeks which came back normal, but will go to the GP if this isn't better tomorrow. Am sick of feeling tired and ill.

You did remind me though that I am sustaining both myself and a hungry growing boy so I really should be taking some more vitamins... will be picking myself up some ASAP.

Technically I am already full time, but I am using up my holiday so actually only working 3 days a week. Going to negotiate as much working from home as I can and take it day by day. I don't want to go part time as we can't really afford it, but if I have to I guess we could just about manage, although not sure looking after a very active 13 month old all day would be less tiring..

Will pop back in if I have more news.
    2024 decluttering: 10,022 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅🏅⭐️
    May mini kitchen declutter challenge: 36/25
    May/June mini clothes declutter challenge: 146/200
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • swimminginaseaofdebt
    Options
    Evening everyone :hello:

£1.85 Qmee
    £26.89 PA

QueenJess hope you feel better soon. Definitely think it's a good idea to go see the GP just in case. I have an almost two year old who still doesn't sleep through the night, yes babies make you tired, but like you say it sounds like it is more than that. Is your OH chipping in and looking after the baby as much as he can? This might also be something to think about.

I work 3 days a week and call them my 'rest days', definitely find the 4 days a week I look after my wee one about 5x more hard work :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Evening everyone today I made £39.86 from matched betting like yesterday It is not an exact figure I will be able to update that tomorrow, yesterday I can confirm that I made £29.21

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all. Hectic day for me today, but a successful one at that. £197.88 to add to my total
    matched betting today. Aesop, so sorry again for not seeing your message until now!

Jess, hope you start feeling better soon. Echo the comments above re: vitamins, and just make sure you get as much rest as you possibly can. I know that's difficult with a baby/toddler.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure