IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKPCM PCN "Outside of Marked Bay"

Options

Comments

• louiemiro
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Your evidence would never include a copy of the PCN. That's not evidence.

Read examples of Witness Statements in the NEWBIES tread and anywhere here.

Thanks. Would that include Submitting my Witness Statement to the other parties and to the court, the WS being more something I expected I was to SAY out loud at the hearing, rather than submit as a document?
  • louiemiro
    Options
    Your evidence would never include a copy of the PCN. That's not evidence.

Read examples of Witness Statements in the NEWBIES tread and anywhere here.

Also...Do these deliveries need to be by snail mail, or can I email?

Many thanks
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,666 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Why have you given up following the guidance offered in post #2 of the NEWBIES thread?
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 29 September 2019 at 2:58PM
    Options
    Follow the court order , delivering the following to the court in person as a bundle and getting a receipt , plus email and post to the claimant as a bundle , by the date directed on your court order

Also take the same bundle with you on the day , so 3 bundles in total

The bundle includes 3 items

Your WS (plus any others from witnesses) so your evidence

Your Exhibits ( pictures , transcripts etc)

Your Costs schedule

The judge and claimant need to be able to read these , some 2 weeks prior to the hearing , the judge may let you speak on the day, but no guarantees that this will happen
  • louiemiro
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Why have you given up following the guidance offered in post #2 of the NEWBIES thread?

Because.... I'm..... a silly sausage?
  • louiemiro
    Options
    Redx wrote: »
    Follow the court order , delivering the following to the court in person as a bundle and getting a receipt , plus email and post to the claimant as a bundle , by the date directed on your court order

Also take the same bundle with you on the day , so 3 bundles in total

The bundle includes 3 items

Your WS (plus any others from witnesses) so your evidence

Your Exhibits ( pictures , transcripts etc)

Your Costs schedule

The judge and claimant need to be able to read these , some 2 weeks prior to the hearing , the judge may let you speak on the day, but no guarantees that this will happen

Perfect .

Thank you RedX
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,840 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Show us your draft WS and your list of documents, and also include your COSTS SCHEDULE.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • louiemiro
    louiemiro Posts: 48 Forumite
    edited 22 November 2019 at 4:28PM
    Options
    Show us your draft WS and your list of documents, and also include your COSTS SCHEDULE.

Issue with y showing up on this comment. Excuse the repeated letters.
    yyy

Have alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzyyyyyyyy sent off WS and Docs as per all suggestions to date, and before I saw Yyour last comment, Coupon.

However the court date was postponed to 27th Nov.
    In the interim, I received all the docs (bundle) from UKCPM, and it included a few images of the car that theYy had NOT previouslyY included in their results of myY SARS request.
    TheY had told me that all images were available via their website but I found that almost impossible to navigate, and def didn't find the pics theyY subsequentlyY included in their bundle.
    If I had received these eXtra pics I would have had more to sayY in mY WS.

Do I have an additional case to contest the completeness of their sharing of their evidence?

Thank yYou.
  • louiemiro
    Options
    Hello. Any last min responses to my last comment please? Attending courtt on weds. Many thanks,

L
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,840 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 26 November 2019 at 1:44AM
    Options
    1, Search the forum for Jack Chapman signature and if their WS has the same matching facsimile signature (look at the images posted here) and template wording clearly written by Gladstones, not UKCPM, send the same email to the SRA, on Tuesday, as the other UKCPM Defendants did.

No asking us to check it, no dithering, just do it. Adapt it to suit and whizz a complaint to the SRA about Gladstones immediately you have found the examples (i.e. right now, step one).

2, Secondly, read CEC16's thread and print out para 71 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and Schedule 2 (the grey list of unfair terms) with paras 6, 10, and 14 highlighted to raise with the Judge. Para 71 helps you too, as it says the court has a DUTY to consider the test of fairness of terms and 'consumer notices', regardless of whether a Defendant raises it at all (in case the rep or Judge wrongly suggest you can't use the CRA 2015 as it wasn't in your defence or WS).

Raise that nice and early, as well as Jack Chapman's signature and the dodgy witness statement full of legal rhetoric, and tell the Judge that the SRA is currently investigating more than half a dozen complaints and are considering a possible breach of their standards, rendering the WS a possible 'false instrument'.

Then have a crib sheet for yourself in case the Judge firstly want you to state your 'main points if defence'. Bullet points, easy for you to read!

3, Read other wins, by searching ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST here! Those threads all have accounts of what happened and 'hearing tips' and a video on many of them already.

4, When you win, have your wage slip with you. BUT have you done this (below)?

5, If you have not yet filed & served a COSTS SCHEDULE then search the forum for one RIGHT NOW and do it within minutes (easy, and earns you money).

Email the costs schedule on Tuesday morning to the local Court AND to Gladstones...

...along with a paragraph in G's email, inviting them to cancel because you have just reported them to the SRA about the Jack Chapman facsimile signature and the cartel-like operation of Gladstones and the IPC allegedly colluding to wrongly 'allow' parking firms add £60, when that is double recovery and they know it...

Read this thread to understand why that email might get the case stopped:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6070855

Obviously no assuming it will, as you have come back VERY late to us. Reading CEC16's thread will help you know how to use the CRA 2015 and kill the added £60 for starters!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure