IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKPCM PCN "Outside of Marked Bay"

Options
14567810»

Comments

• louiemiro
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    1, Search the forum for Jack Chapman signature and if their WS has the same matching facsimile signature (look at the images posted here) and template wording clearly written by Gladstones, not UKCPM, send the same email to the SRA, on Tuesday, as the other UKCPM Defendants did.

No asking us to check it, no dithering, just do it. Adapt it to suit and whizz a complaint to the SRA about Gladstones immediately you have found the examples (i.e. right now, step one).

2, Secondly, read CEC16's thread and print out para 71 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and Schedule 2 (the grey list of unfair terms) with paras 6, 10, and 14 highlighted to raise with the Judge. Para 71 helps you too, as it says the court has a DUTY to consider the test of fairness of terms and 'consumer notices', regardless of whether a Defendant raises it at all (in case the rep or Judge wrongly suggest you can't use the CRA 2015 as it wasn't in your defence or WS).

Raise that nice and early, as well as Jack Chapman's signature and the dodgy witness statement full of legal rhetoric, and tell the Judge that the SRA is currently investigating more than half a dozen complaints and are considering a possible breach of their standards, rendering the WS a possible 'false instrument'.

Then have a crib sheet for yourself in case the Judge firstly want you to state your 'main points if defence'. Bullet points, easy for you to read!

3, Read other wins, by searching ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST here! Those threads all have accounts of what happened and 'hearing tips' and a video on many of them already.

4, When you win, have your wage slip with you. BUT have you done this (below)?

5, If you have not yet filed & served a COSTS SCHEDULE then search the forum for one RIGHT NOW and do it within minutes (easy, and earns you money).

Email the costs schedule on Tuesday morning to the local Court AND to Gladstones...

...along with a paragraph in G's email, inviting them to cancel because you have just reported them to the SRA about the Jack Chapman facsimile signature and the cartel-like operation of Gladstones and the IPC allegedly colluding to wrongly 'allow' parking firms add £60, when that is double recovery and they know it...

Read this thread to understand why that email might get the case stopped:

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6070855

Obviously no assuming it will, as you have come back VERY late to us. Reading CEC16's thread will help you know how to use the CRA 2015 and kill the added £60 for starters!

Have been ill, and with a lot of extra work and childcare, so have got behind with responses.

Thank you. Have now sent the email as per 1.

2. Cannot find the CEC16 thread. Help please to find it.

3.- 5 mostly already done, but will fill gaps when I can. Many thanks. Just help to find the
    CEC16 thread mentioned please. Really not sure how to find it.
    Thanks.
  • louiemiro
    Options
    Ok. Think I found it. CEC16 thread I mean.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,811 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Have now sent the email as per 1.
    Good! These complaints may dent Gladstones and we really need them stopped.
    louiemiro wrote: »
    Ok. Think I found it. CEC16 thread I mean.
    Good, so now you know how to argue and take with you the 3 points of law (POFA, CRA 2015, and the Beavis case paras 98,193 and 198) that will tell the Judge that adding £60 to any private parking charge is UNRECOVERABLE as they are charging twice for the costs of the operation.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • louiemiro
    Options
    F***king Lost
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,811 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Which court and Judge, and they cannot have allowed the double recovery of £60 on top if you mentioned the things stated in CEC16's case?

Why did the PPC win? Very rare.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • louiemiro
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Which court and Judge, and they cannot have allowed the double recovery of £60 on top if you mentioned the things stated in CEC16's case?

Why did the PPC win? Very rare.

I will tell all when I can face thinking about it again, and when the ruling comes through to me, as it makes me feel quite nauseous atm to do so.
  • Motocross446
    Options
    I'm very interested to hear more, are you able to talk about it now?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure