Replies

• Lee, I have raised this but forgot to put MSE forum in the question box

Ticket is WRT135 #20830803
  • Ben8282Ben8282
    4.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Newshound!
    ✭✭✭✭
    nadhaw wrote: »
    Apart from it still being shown as active and not closed but with £0 balance and it dragging my credit score down.
    How do you know this? Why do you think this?
  • Ben8282Ben8282
    4.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Newshound!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lee, I have raised this but forgot to put MSE forum in the question box

Ticket is WRT135 #20830803
    Do you think Lee is still waiting for this information? The last post to this thread was over 7 months ago!
  • onthemend88onthemend88 Forumite
    250 posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Having a very similar issue with EE who have said on numerous occasions, my account is closed but is still being reported on a monthly basis.

Have hopefully got this resolved now and have also had a £19 refund. Just waiting for the CRA to update.
    First Time Buyer
    AIP 18/02/2020 - Full Application 25/02/2020 - Valuation - 16/03/2020
    17/03/2020 - Mortgage Offer Issued
    23/03/2020 - LOCKDOWN

19/06/2020 - Exchange of Contracts
    07/08/2020 - Officially Homeowners
  • Ben8282 wrote: »
    Do you think Lee is still waiting for this information? The last post to this thread was over 7 months ago!

Well I only just came across it in a search a couple of days ago so its likely to have notified him of the post I made and hopefully he can help sort it. I don't really have anything to lose by posting do I!
  • DCFC79DCFC79 Forumite
    40.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I only just came across it in a search a couple of days ago so its likely to have notified him of the post I made and hopefully he can help sort it. I don't really have anything to lose by posting do I!

Have you tried contacting them via Twitter ?

Or try and raise it again using the link.
  • Yes I have done it via the link and am waiting for a response but it probably wont come hence why I posted to see if by chance him not see it.

Am not a twitter user but have complained through facebook too
  • yamsyams Forumite
    27 posts
    10 Posts
    Bumping up this thread helped me at least! Just sent them a message asking them to close my account after a year.
  • Bumping this as same has happened to me with a Broadband account. Have just sent a message though the form. You there Lee?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 posts
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Bumping this as same has happened to me with a Broadband account. Have just sent a message though the form. You there Lee?

What happened with your BB account?