in Debt Free Diaries
6.3K replies 327.9K views

Replies

• OnebrokeladyOnebrokelady Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    milann said:
    It sounds as you’ve had a busy day. Hope you’re planning chilling for the rest of the day 
    I was planning on chilling out but ended up sweeping the patio and tidying more bits of garden 🙄
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £4,316 Now Owed = £13,301.77
    Emergency Fund = £1000 Xmas savings = £800
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuckle Vision 🤣🤣 Saw them in panto only a couple of years before Barry passed away. They were still funny. To me to you 😆 
    Me and DD2 say that all the time when moving anything 😀 some things just stick in your mind 😀
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another busy day today, I ended up sweeping leaves off the patio,I have two shrubs up on the rockery above the patio and this year for some reason they are shedding their leaves all over the place, the leaves are tiny but get everywhere. I had hoovered this morning and five minutes later B had dragged leaves in stuck to her feet so I swept them all up and gave the patio a good tidy
    I did manage to spend a little bit of time sitting in the sun though 😀

Tomorrow Im back at work but only for one day then I have another three days off 🎉🎉 I've emailed the other flooring company with all the details of what I want done in the house so I'm just waiting to hear back from them about prices then I can make a decision on the floors 

I also looked at my local slimming world meeting tonight and it looks like the Monday night one is now running but the only problem is I don't like the lady who has taken it over, she is really miserable and doesn't have a sense of humour,I used to go to one of her groups before but left because  I used to dread going 😀I looked at the online membership but it's the same price as going to the group which seems like a bit of a rip off to me. I can't go tomorrow anyway so will think about it until next week 

Right I'm off to bed now because I've got to get up early 😟
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm melting 😂😂, so far today I haven't done much at all yet because I'm too hot. I've got one load of washing on the line and another in the machine and I've tidied up the kitchen which was abandoned last night in flavour of an early night.

I was going to go into town today but have decided to go tomorrow  instead. I am determined to check my online banking today to make sure I'm on track this month ,I keep saying I'm going to do it and then forget, this month has gone by really fast and I can't believe I get paid again in 7 days 🙀

I have also made headway with the slimming world dilemma and have now found out that it's a different lady to the one is was thinking it was ,they just have the same first names. I've contacted her and I'm going to start going next Monday,the meetings are at 5.30 and 6.30 which suits me. If I'm at work I will have to go to the 6.30 one but when it's my day off I can go to the 5.30 one. I will try them both but prefer an earlier time 😊I'm quite excited about it now and can't wait to get started 
    House Fund = £700
  • edited 20 July 2021 at 11:57AM
    Sun_AddictSun_Addict Forumite
    14.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 20 July 2021 at 11:57AM
    Our WW leader left last year and a new one has taken over. Not met her yet. I wasn’t over keen on the old leader at first but she grew on me over time. We had odd ones filling in when she was away and some of them were awful.  Another new one to get used to when the group is up and running again.
    Christmas Savings 2022 £81.13/£600
    Emergency Fund £6000/£10,000
    January NSD: 8/15
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our WW leader left last year and a new one has taken over. Not met her yet. I wasn’t over keen on the old leader at first but she grew on me over time. We had odd ones filling in when she was away and some of them were awful.  Another new one to get used to when the group is up and running again.
    I hate it when the group leader changes,I did look at WW but they are very thin on the ground here and there isn't a group near enough for me to get to . My WW leader was lovely 😊
    House Fund = £700
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good news on finding a sw group. I’ve left a message for one to ring me back…..so I could well be going tomorrow if she does. I’m not going to mess about this time if I don’t loose something within a month I’m calling it a day. I don’t mind if it’s only 1/2 a week but I need to see some changes.
    I haven’t done a great deal either - it’s too hot to move 🌞😏 
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    milann said:
    Good news on finding a sw group. I’ve left a message for one to ring me back…..so I could well be going tomorrow if she does. I’m not going to mess about this time if I don’t loose something within a month I’m calling it a day. I don’t mind if it’s only 1/2 a week but I need to see some changes.
    I haven’t done a great deal either - it’s too hot to move 🌞😏 
    It's been 31 degrees here today and I have had three cold showers 😀
    House Fund = £700
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got lots of painting done this afternoon, I've done a first coat on the stairs,all the skirting boards on the landing and all the door frames on the landing. Then I had a cold shower because I was so hot it was unbearable. 
    I also gave B a bath today because she was smelly and I thought it would cool her down 😊
    Tomorrow I have to get up early because I have to take Babs the 🐓to the vet, she has got  a wheezy chest so I'm not sure if she will need antibiotics, that will be fun 🙀

Then I am going into town for some bits and pieces. I also need some more gloss paint 
    This evening I have had my third cold shower after walking B and also sat out in the garden with my feet in a bowl of cold water 😀
    House Fund = £700
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bowl of cold water for feet…..mmmmmm…….sounds a great idea 👍👍 guess what I’m going to do now 👍👍