Things can only get better

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning SA,

Just caught up with your diary.

Hope your last few days of your holiday go well and that you do manage to go for the Thai curry you wanted xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,374 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope there is no rain for you today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hope the rain stays away for you today!

And hope Mr SA behaves today

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,596 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I thought of Mr SA yesterday - I put tv on to watch tipping point but it was news coverage of Royal baby. Had to smile and wonder if you were getting it near you.
    Hope the sun shines and you get your veg curry this evening x
    January spends - £587.58
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,345 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Weather a bit better today but still mix and match with sun and cloud. We've been coming to Lanzarote twice a year for years and it's never been this bad,not even in January. Not put us off though as we know it's unusual. We're having a chilled day at the villa today rather than traipse about. Managing to get sunny spells on a sunbed in between cloudy spells. In danger of going home without much of a tan at this stage!! Mr SA has just asked if it's time for Tipping Point yet! He thought it was our last day today and started packing!! I think he'll be glad to get back home to be honest.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hope you manage to get out tonight.

Enjoy your last day tomorrow Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,172 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hope the weather and Mr. SA have improved their game and you get your curry tonight.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,345 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The weather turned glorious shortly after my last post. Not a cloud in the sky and very warm. We ARE going out tonight. Mr SA has decided he wants a watch for his birthday (this Saturday) and wants to get it tonight.. He saw one in a shop here the other day and keeps talking about it. Will have to pay by card as haven't brought that much extra cash and don't want to leave us short of euros.

Can't believe it's the last day tomorrow already :(
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,374 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    This has been a very quick week for you :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Have a lovely meal tonight and I hope Mr SA gets the watch he wants.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure