• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Oh I forgot valentines. Not that it matters :rotfl:

Your meal plan sounds good!

Fingers crossed Thursday goes well

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,431 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Can we help with examples?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    Ah the civil service and their competencies!! Lots of irrelevant hoops you have to jump through to prove you can do the job. Good luck on writing those. Still if it gives you a promotion it is worth it.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Cherryfudge
    Cherryfudge Posts: 10,115 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Sounds like a very tasty menu SA. I need to make plans to use up packets of stuff too.
    I think a bit of sunshine is good for frugal living. (Cranky40)
    The sun's been out and I think I’m solar powered (Onebrokelady)

Fashion on the Ration challenge, 2024: Trainers 5 coupons. 5/68
    20.5 coupons used in 2020. 62.5 used in 2021. 94.5 remaining as of 21/3/22
  • 117pauline
    Options
    Hi Sun Addict

How are the competencies coming along?

You struck me as a very understanding and able person. They would be very lucky to have you in either of the new jobs. The things you have coped with would have floored most people.

Take care honey, it was absolutely wonderful to meet you
    Pauline
    Don't get it perfect - Get it going
    Better Than Before
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    I have my cereal mixed with fruit and yogurt usually. Would you be ok with that?

Hope the competencies are all completed now Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,373 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've made some notes which I'll type up tomorrow when I'm in work mode. However, I've noticed something on the job spec which seems to imply it's not on promotion and you already have to be that grade. Will check with my manager. All is not lost though as the other job is definitely on promotion.

Thank you Pauline, it was lovely to meet you too :)

Lucky I have to eat really plain food with no flavour first thing, even fruit tastes too sugary - I know I'm weird :) Having said that I eat my breakfast just after 5am - I'm ok after about 9am.

And that's the weekend done :( Here we go again ......
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Have a good week SA..also am with you on the plain food.. my !!!8216;go to!!!8217; is porridge :)
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Meal plan for this week looks good SA.

Have a great week xx
    Mummytogirls x

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,603 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not managed to get to diaries for a few days - this work lark is interfering with my social life - both my virtual and in RL :rotfl: - and I've come back to see your old diary has been recovered - I'm so pleased. There's been some good work going on behind the scenes :money::T

Fingers crossed for the promotions.

Tut-tut to Mr SA coat - don't blame you taking the money....if he's savvy enough to take it to get it changed he's savvy enough to pay the consequence.....

Well done on the emergency fund too....I'm not doing well spend or eating wise at the moment - too easily distracted on both counts.
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure