Why is PN banned?
    :silenced: Down with the signature fascists!!:naughty:
  • BramblingBrambling Forumite
    2.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    gt568 said:
    Why is PN banned?
    I didn't know she was, I just assumed she had gone quiet like she does sometimes especially as her living conditions have been really stressful.  Banned or suspended? 

Farway I wanted to add a PB baguette to my W8itrose order to avoid going out again, the parking at both the local coops isn't great 🙄 my delivery arrived nice and early at 8.15am with one substitute (teabags) and one item not available (lemon grass) their twinning strong breakfast teabags were half price so I had ordered a couple of boxes as I like them but I'm too tight MSE means I tend not to buy them full price and they sent Assam which I did send back, if it's dry I may walk into town on Saturday and see if there is a queue because at that price they're worth buying 😁  

Caronc I hope both you and the donkey are behaving yourselves 🙂

I had planned to make the most of a lovely day to edge my lawn at lunch but typically by 1pm the sun had disappeared and it was raining hard  :|  so making the most of the shopping i made a fishfinger and tartar sauce roll for lunch 🙂 Dinner was a lazy portion of stuffed courgette from the freezer, I don't remember stuffing some with couscous rather than rice with the mince and veg, the favours had matured nicely in the freezer 
    Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage   -          Anais Nin
  • caronccaronc Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone, 
    Oh no poor PN  :disappointed:
    Another day of only a nodding relationship with a straight line! I had hoped to venture into town but I'm not risking it. My sis is kindly going to go this evening for me. 
    More pottering and trying not to dent the newly painted walls for me today.  ;)
    Cheese & onion marmalade toastie and grapes for lunch. Dinner will be IKEA meatballs, mash from the freezer, carrots, peas, broccoli and HM IKEA-style cream gravy.

• FarwayFarway Forumite
    9.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor PN, wasn't she in the sin bin around Christmas a bit back?
    Anyway if you're reading this thread PN you know we're wishing you well
    Brambling, the Co-op PB baguettes good value offer was what I thought, only ones cheaper I know of are Iceland, 50p pack of two, which are fine but not always in stock

Sun's out but a cutting cold wind, nice in the sheltered sunshine though, out for a walk this morning, nothing daft, just mooching & enjoying the sun, all pleasant
    Lunch was HG apple, cheese, some slightly bendy crackers + pickle
    Dinner, unsure, it will be from the freezer and either stab & ping MFO or the last three cheese deep pan pizza, possibly topped with very last remnants of the ham
  • Wednesday2000Wednesday2000 Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a Quorn fishless fillet with a jacket potato and a big salad.
  • gt568gt568 Forumite
    2.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Her profile says banned but I can't see that anything contentious was posted - and yeah she was also banned xmas last year!
    :silenced: Down with the signature fascists!!:naughty:
  • threepenny_bitthreepenny_bit Forumite
    322 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Poor PN - maybe someone didn't like comments about COVID or something in a different thread. Hope she is ok <3

Pay off credit card#1 (starting Dec 2020) 800/$4500
    Work on selling items and decluttering; sell at least $100 per month - use for c. card. Sales were December $181, January $160
    Low spend/no spend January groceries etc $138/$150
  • BramblingBrambling Forumite
    2.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the weather is ganging up on me 🤔 I spent the morning looking out at blue skies and planning to edge the lawn and it started raining again just before lunch 🙄 fingers crossed 🤞 I'll get to do it at the weekend - it's the last of the end of summer tidying for the winter.  I also need to have a quick word with next door so I can stand on their lawn to do that edge between it and my border as they don't but I don't want to make it sound like I'm complaining because I'm not I just don't want to stand on their lawn without an ok from them.

lunch was a mug of carrot soup from the freezer and dinner was a small piece of black pudding stuffed pork loin with bacon originally from the farmers market with mashed potato, cabbage and French beans.  The pork was smaller than I remembered, it was very nice but an expensive treat, maybe I'll try to make it myself next time 🙂
    Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage   -          Anais Nin
  • FarwayFarway Forumite
    9.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Managed to get my morning mooch in before the weather turned to drizzle, to add a bit of spice to the mooch I went clockwise round the block today, little Devil! >:)
    I've been freezer rootling, seems I may have OD'd on Iceland MFOs, I will have to eat some sharpish before my XCFO posh meat order arrives mid December need the space despite two freezers

Lunch today? Think I will repeat with HG apple, cheese + pickle + bendy crackers
    Dinner, I have a LO crust, so I'm going to toast that and try a tin of W8rose short cut spaghetti, never had that and need to try before I order any more
    I had subbed it for OOS beans but I note beans are on multi buy offer right now, decisions decisions
  • caronccaronc Forumite
    6.8K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon everyone, 
    It would be beans for me Farway, no contest as I'm not keen on tinned pasta at all (with the exception of tinned ravioli which I really like :smile:).
    It's back to wind and rain here and although a bit milder than yesterday it's still pretty chilly.
    Tesco has been and groceries wiped and stashed. I got a couple of bits to put by for Christmas while they were on SO.
    Lunch was a wrap filled with cheese and ham then toasted and some fruit. Dinner is tbc.