PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Options

Comments

• tighteningthebelt
    Options
    Same as yesterday!!!
    With pineapple and plain yogurt for pud.
    A bit of grin and bear it, a bit of come and share it
    You're welcome we can spare it, yellow socks
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    maddiemay - thanks for the recipe. :)

Tonight is a new-for-us recipe.
    Home made doner kebab from the Eat Well for Less programme.
    I spotted some harrissa pitta breads in Mr T's so thought they'd go really well.
    Might do a few home-made wedges to go with it.
  • C_J
    C_J Posts: 3,049 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Leek, cheese and potato pastry-topped pie for us tonight. There was a re-run of the Mary Berry cookery programme last week in which she made this, and it reminded me how much we enjoyed it last time I cooked it.
  • hatful-of-hollow
    Options
    For lunch today we'll be having a tortilla pizza. Tonight's dinner will be sweet and sour pork with rice.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,596 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Easy dinner tonight - LO cold roast chicken; HM oven chips; beans; tomatoes; mushrooms.

Denise
  • SilverBird_2
    Options
    Yesterday, had the remainder of the steak pie for lunch and then enjoyed an 'all day breakfast' for dinner, with fresh fruit for dessert.

Tonight we're having pizza served with fried bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes, and fresh fruit for dessert.
    #Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain #We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us #If you focus on what you have left behind, you will never see what lies ahead - Gusteau/RatatouilleGC 2022: £0/£2,500 total spend
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Chill and nachos here tonight :)
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I was lucky enough to find a lovely piece of Ox Cheek in the YS section of Mr.T this morning and it has been simmering away in a very slow oven with carrots, onions and celery all afternoon. I'll serve it with cauliflower cheese mash, green beans and sweetcorn and a few previously cooked but chucked in the casserole new potatoes. Cooked some home grown gooseberries from the freezer yesterday which I've turned into a crumble with a crushed digestive biscuit topping which will be pudding with some plain skyr.
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,115 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Liver& bacon, buttered cabbage and mash
  • Gem-gem
    Gem-gem Posts: 4,408 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Salmon with salad
    Natural yoghurt with homemade rhubarb and strawberry pur!e

Had some dried fruit and strong flour out of date. So have also made a fresh loaf of 50/50 bread, a spicy fruit loaf and an !!!8216;all in one!!!8217; sherry fruitcake, which is just about to come out of the oven. The house does smell lovely at the moment.
    Save 12K in 2026 no 16
    Fashion on a ration 0/66 coupons
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport