January's bring your lunch to work

Comments

• Please count me in on this. I'm working at least 22 days this month, so will aim for at least 18/22 to account for the odd day of frivolity/payday treats!

3/3 so far :)
    I need to get back on board with this. Please put me down for 15 days for the rest of January.
    Have been getting back into bad habits for the first couple of days of the month.

Morning,

I've added you both to the list on the front page.
  • Morning,

Hopefully I have updated everyone on the front page, please let me know if I have missed anyone.

Some really interesting lunches mentioned.

I'm having a cheese and beetroot sandwich today and a tomato cup a soup.

Pmo2
    xx
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning,

Hopefully I have updated everyone on the front page, please let me know if I have missed anyone.

Some really interesting lunches mentioned.

I'm having a cheese and beetroot sandwich today and a tomato cup a soup.

Pmo2
    xx

Thank you for the work you're doing on this thread.

Would it be possible for you to update my name please, I'm on 3 lunch from home so far :)

Thank you
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • Oakdene wrote: »
    Thank you for the work you're doing on this thread.

Would it be possible for you to update my name please, I'm on 3 lunch from home so far :)

Thank you

Apologies Oakdene, all done.

Pmo2
    x
  • Oakdene
    Oakdene Posts: 2,560 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Apologies Oakdene, all done.

Pmo2
    x

No worries. Thank you :)
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • mrs_motivated
    mrs_motivated Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Can I join in please....I really need to do this for my waistline as well as my purse.

In January I am aiming for 18 out of 22 and have already completed 2/18 days :D
    Well Behaved women seldom make history

Early retirement goal... 2026

Reduce, reuse, recycle .
  • Late to the party here, but can I be added for 22 days please? (This will tie in nicely with my “Buy NO Food” challenge this month!)

3/22 done so far.

A cheats tip (and today’s lunch at 23p) is when you are in supermarket and see sandwiches in the reduced section, buy a bunch and stick them in the freezer for the days you haven’t been organised enough to make a proper packed lunch. (This isn’t for everyone as obv the lettuce goes a bit limp and the bread a bit soft - but I like my bread when the mayo soaks in and goes a bit mushy! :rotfl:)
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
  • short_bird
    short_bird Posts: 3,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hi, may I join? Working 11 days this month and brought 2 lunches so far. Yes, I need something other than sandwiches and yes, I have access to a microwave :D
    Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.
  • Can I join in please....I really need to do this for my waistline as well as my purse.

In January I am aiming for 18 out of 22 and have already completed 2/18 days :D
    Late to the party here, but can I be added for 22 days please? (This will tie in nicely with my “Buy NO Food” challenge this month!)

3/22 done so far.

A cheats tip (and today’s lunch at 23p) is when you are in supermarket and see sandwiches in the reduced section, buy a bunch and stick them in the freezer for the days you haven’t been organised enough to make a proper packed lunch. (This isn’t for everyone as obv the lettuce goes a bit limp and the bread a bit soft - but I like my bread when the mayo soaks in and goes a bit mushy! :rotfl:)
    short_bird wrote: »
    Hi, may I join? Working 11 days this month and brought 2 lunches so far. Yes, I need something other than sandwiches and yes, I have access to a microwave :D

Hiya,

You've all been added to the list on page 1 :)

Any problems let me know.

Pmo2
    x
  • Back at work today and nabbed my first lunch taken. Left over soup from tea last night. Was just as delicious reheated and I’ve got more for tomorrow :)
    Money saved for Christmas 2018 £6/£500
    No more Buying Books challenge - read 2 books 2017-18
    January NSDs - 3/15
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills