🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

January's bring your lunch to work

Options

Comments

• Lauralozzle
    Options
    Friday was a fail! Got up late, didn’t make lunch the night before so ended up at Tesco.

So, still on 3/20.
    February Grocery Budget: £190.75/£350.00
    NST no. NSD 4/15
  • Jelllibeanz
    Options
    Am tagging along with you guys. Have 20 days this month. So far 2/20 thanks to my y/s pad Thai and some cuppa soups.
    Onwards and upwards with the occasional kick up the butt required! ;)
    Mortgage '09 = £103k Feb '17 =£79.9k, Aug 17 = £69k Mar 19 = £61k
    Aiming for 10% OP in 2019 - £1320.95/£6100 £3420/£3520 credit card at 0%
  • Massa1982
    Massa1982 Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Yesterdays was steak and stilton bake with leftover chicken salad some nuts and fruit.

so far 4/20
    :pDesperately Determined to Destroy the Debts one at a time.. and Seriously Save for the Spectacular future.:p
  • a_silver_lining
    Options
    This was one of my New Year Resolutions :)

I have managed every day so far this year. It's a short month for me as I have a fair bit of annual leave to use up.

My goal is also to buy no coffees at work, or cake or snacks which always tempt me. I have been bringing in snacks and have bought sachet coffees. Once I've done a month on these I'm going to buy some cheaper coffees and teas and ween myself onto them!

3/17 days for me.
    19/12/14: Spent 10 years of savings!!
    :heart2: ..... to buy my first home. :heart2:
    11K OP 31.03.19

Current goal: €151,000 deposit Ireland and counting, to buy Spring 2022 we hope!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Welcome to the club BritOnABudget, Jelllibeanz and baibelle

I've added you to the list on page 1.

Any errors, please let me know.

Pmo2
    Xx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Friday was a fail! Got up late, didn’t make lunch the night before so ended up at Tesco.

So, still on 3/20.

Not a fail, just a blip that's all.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Bought loads of different bread things yesterday for variety, so I'm going to make sure I use them.
  • Datchet
    Datchet Posts: 117 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I usually do take a pack up, but I'm up for the challange as I've been slipping!
    2 days office bound last week - HM soup then UFO for second day, which turned out to be veggie chilli.

Next week at least 4 days in office, so will be soup, mackerel with salad, sandwich, noodle salad, more soup!
    "Is it that the future is so uncertain, the present so traumatic that we find the past so secure? " Spike Milligan
  • RhiBi
    RhiBi Posts: 703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Spicy butternut squash soup currently cooking to take to work tomorrow!
    Virtual Sealed Pot No.07
  • Chocolatedrinker
    Options
    I'm up to 4/21 so far! (No. 15)
    Declutter 2024 in 2024 /2024 SPC = 13 £45.32 (2023) £64.89 (2022) £95.67 (2021) £305.16 (2020)Loan paid off! Credit card paid off!!! Debt paid off, debt free date 28/12/2020
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport