• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,334 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8208_1.jpg
    Friday fakeaway and another 2 pieces of chicken:o:p

Looks yummy.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done GAF - amazing loss and SOTW!

You'll get target next week Esmy!

Maman - Iceland sell the Broghies in the south, well they do here in Kent!

What a day! Don't know where it's gone!!!

Only just got online to start browsing, although have been online earlier to book another holiday! This time our long early summer holiday to France - going from end of May to end of June so about 4 weeks. Really looking forward to it.

Before that though we're planning on getting away to the New Forest for a couple of weeks - probably our favourite place in the UK.

Even though it's been a busy day we've managed to stick to plan!

B - museli, quark & apple (HEB) (DH had yoghurt instead of quark)
    L - chicken breast, SW chips, beans & tomatoes
    D - prawn stirfry

HEA - milk
    HEB - museli
    Syns - weekend wine (enjoying that now!):D

Denise
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    This time our long early summer holiday to France - going from end of May to end of June so about 4 weeks. Really looking forward to it.

I love the idea of your long early summer holiday x
  • joedenise
    Options
    I love the idea of your long early summer holiday x

The late summer holiday is September - October (or maybe until December/January if we decide to go to Spain!).

Denise
  • dustydigger
    dustydigger Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    gained 1/2 lb this week
    At one point after the family visit to an all you can eat Indian restaurant on Saturday to celebrate my 70th birthday my scales registered a 4 lb gain:eek::eek: I worked really hard but didnt quite manage a loss.Oh well. Not sure if I'll lose this coming week. Some very stressful real life events are testing my resolve to resist comfort eating and alcohol,very difficult:(
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    gained 1/2 lb this week
    At one point after the family visit to an all you can eat Indian restaurant on Saturday to celebrate my 70th birthday my scales registered a 4 lb gain:eek::eek: I worked really hard but didnt quite manage a loss.Oh well. Not sure if I'll lose this coming week. Some very stressful real life events are testing my resolve to resist comfort eating and alcohol,very difficult:(

As it is your 70th...... you need to enjoy and not feeling guilty. We all comfort eat.... just try to make the healthiest choice possible x
  • joedenise
    Options
    Absolutely agree with SSM. You're only 70 once. You've got the rest of the week to rein it back!

Denise
  • Lioness_Twinkletoes
    Options
    Morning all

I've been really tired this week - no idea why. Stayed firmly on plan; had two speed days and have used my syns. An early sneak peek shows only a pound off *sighs*.

Proper weigh in on Monday. Onwards and downwards. Hopefully.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,844 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 10 February 2018 at 9:52AM
    Options
    Congratualtions on your 70th, dustydigger.

-1lb for me. I know how you feel, LionessTwinkletoes - it;s been the same for me this week.

Plan for today

Breakfast - mushroom omelette
    Lunch - cheese (HEXA) sandwich (HEXB) with red pepper and salad
    Tea tonight is chicken stirfry with carrots, mushrooms and beansprouts.

Snacks; - clementines, pears, mango

Syns: 2 for spray oil for the mushroom and stirfry, 3 for the stir fry sauce
    Possibly 5.5 for a kitkat
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Another -3lb off this week which I'm really happy with. I've now lost 10% of my starting weight. Adding in some Body Magic has been the key for me. I'm aiming to do 10,000 steps a day and I also downloaded a beginners exercise app called Easy Does It which I've been doing daily. It's only 15-20 mins per day and is very gentle but since I started I've lost 3 inches off my waist and half an inch off each thigh.

My aim is to lose another 2 stone if I can but the clothes I was wearing two years ago when I was happier with my body (size 12s) all fit again and it's nice to have more choice when I open my wardrobe. I may in fact adjust my target upwards because although my BMI is still too high for my height I probably don't want to drop more than one more dress size.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure