Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Well WI wasn't as good as I'd have liked after 2 full weeks completely on plan - 1/2lb last week and another 1/2lb this week. As long as I get another 1/2lb this week I'll finally be back to top end of target range which is a good thing as it will save me having to book holiday for the following week. There will be a definitely gain from the holiday as it's an all inclusive hotel!

Denise
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all.

Syn help please - Aldi Village Bakery supersoft original mini wraps - cannot find them on my usual sources for syn information. Debating whether it's worth it....
    Many thanks.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,331 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    At least it was a loss Denise & as you have said before unfortunatly you are a slow looser.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Beanie.

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Hi all.

Syn help please - Aldi Village Bakery supersoft original mini wraps - cannot find them on my usual sources for syn information. Debating whether it's worth it....
    Many thanks.

These?

Aldi The Village Bakery Mini Super Soft Wraps, Original 8 pack (31g each) 4½
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Evening all :D
    I feel your pain Denise, i have been on plan too and a measley 1/2lb off but like Beanie said its a loss:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Commiserations denise . I just checked my book and it took me 11 weeks to lose the last 3lbs to target including a fortnight's holiday. When we slip out of range it's like doing that last few pounds all over again!:(

Hope your car gets fixed very soon greentiger . At least the Bairns won. You could have been really depressed! :rotfl:

I'm having lots of Speed with dinner as I haven't had any all day. :eek:
    Disappointed with Debenhams as they now just plonk a JP in a pudding bowl, no garnish at all when they used to do a decent amount of salad. :mad: At least the tuna was decent and meaty, better than the usual mush.

Today's EE plan :
    B: NAS grapefruit, baked beans, HEB toast, HEA milk
    L: JP with tuna and mayo
    D: veggie stir fry with noodles and SW chips, berries and yogurt
    Syns: mayo 2, honey 2.5, noodles 1
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8206_1.jpg
    Garlic bread HEXB made with one of them GF rolls
    100_8207_1.jpg
    Chicken curry with mushrooms and onions, few sw chips and cauli rice , dry fried with garlic and coriander
    100_8202_1.jpg
    1 of these 1 syn :D
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    These?

Aldi The Village Bakery Mini Super Soft Wraps, Original 8 pack (31g each) 4½

They're the ones, thanks Bubbs. I think wraps are rarely worth the syns! Made some sweet potato pakoras tonight from this recipe:

http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-sweet-potato-pakoras-slimming-world/

Delicious, easy and syn free!
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well it wasn!!!8217;t better today. DH had emergency appt at doc, fainted there and got sent to Monklands Hospital. We are just home after 7 hours there. It seems to have been nothing more sinister than a particularly nasty viral infection, thank goodness. He still feels rotten though. NHS is magic; tested all sorts, fluid drip, chest xray. Although they are convinced it!!!8217;s not flu, he!!!8217;s got Tamiflu tabs, just in case. Go back on Saturday for more blood tests.

Thanks for car wishes, beanie, Kathryn, jay, maman and Denise.
    While I was there got a call from garage re car !!!8211; part is £1300+, then add labour. They!!!8217;re good too and are keeping the car safe until I!!!8217;m ready to deal with that issue, no rush. Not important in the grand scheme of things.

Well done, MissTeach (twice over) and Denise & bubbs (every little helps).

Oh, bubbs, that had me chortling! I don!!!8217;t think I could bring myself to buy it!
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport