Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    A new day, and another plan for me after going slightly over on the syns yesterday :o

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - fruit and yogurt
    Lunch - pasta
    Dinner - Shepherds pie

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - none planned
    Syns - Cranberry juice (2.5)
    Zebras rock
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm off to face the music in about half an hour! Been on plan all week - hope the scales are kinder this week than last! Will post losses later.

Today's plan:

B - fruit after WI
    L - probably a veg omelette
    D - pork chop, mash, veg, splash of gravy

HEA - milk
    HEB - not sure but maybe a couple of Ryvita and laughing cow triangle and an Alpen Light
    Syns - laughing cow 1, gin ?

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,330 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope you have a good weigh in Denise :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning!

Slightly over on syns yesterday due to consumption of paprika flavoured rice cakes - very nice indeed but should have read the packet first.....

Todays menu
    B Porridge made with 1/2 milk and water, 1/2 tsp sugar, berries
    L hard boiled eggs and salad
    D Chicken tikka kebabs with rice,salad with mint yoghurt dressing

Sneaky weigh this morning suggests it might be sts tomorrow - we'll see!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,330 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Not feeling hopeful for later.
    Feeling very bloated.
    We shall see :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, well done to all losers and STS. :T

Congratulations MissTeach on your new first number on the scales. :j

Greentiger that sounds like an awful day! I hope the car isn't too expensive.

I'm declaring a STS today. I'm quite relieved because my eating has been all over the place this week and we've celebrated a birthday. Another birthday celebration on Sunday (we're squeezing them in early before my upcoming op, RT and other treatments :o). Between everything I'll be happy if I just maintain over the next few months, so any loss will be an accidental (but nice) bonus. :D
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • cloud88
    Options
    Disappointed with a +1 this week :(
  • kathrynha
    Options
    Good luck with your weigh in's Denise and Beanie

jayII wrote: »
    I'm declaring a STS today. I'm quite relieved because my eating has been all over the place this week and we've celebrated a birthday. Another birthday celebration on Sunday (we're squeezing them in early before my upcoming op, RT and other treatments :o). Between everything I'll be happy if I just maintain over the next few months, so any loss will be an accidental (but nice) bonus. :D

STS is good.
    Aiming to maintain is a good plan. You are allowed to set a temporary target so you don't have to pay in group, but keep going, and even though they say you can only book holiday at the start of the countdown, they can put others in for serious medical reasons.
    Take care
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    Options
    cloud88 wrote: »
    Disappointed with a +1 this week :(

We all have gains sometimes, and 1 lb can easily be down to hormones, bloating or even what you are wearing.
    Stick to the plan and it will show on the scales
    Zebras rock
  • jayII
    jayII Posts: 40,693 Forumite
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Good luck with your weigh in's Denise and Beanie

STS is good.
    Aiming to maintain is a good plan. You are allowed to set a temporary target so you don't have to pay in group, but keep going, and even though they say you can only book holiday at the start of the countdown, they can put others in for serious medical reasons.
    Take care

Thanks Kathryn, I didn't know that. I've stopped going to group at the moment, partly because I'm so up and down emotionally and partly as I'm afraid of catching a bug and having to postpone my op.

I was halfway through a 6 week countdown when diagnosed. I've mentally written that one off, but it's good information to have for the rest of my treatment.

Thank you, you take care too and congratulations again on getting the all clear. :T :T :T
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] Fighting the biggest battle of my life. :( Started 30th January 2018.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family