Slimming Through The Winter - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Is that a Chinese style curry bubbs? How did you make it? Looks yummy.

I was thinking the same thing.:D
  • BarleySugar
    Options
    -1/2 for me this week. I think I'm shadowing you Bubbs :rotfl::rotfl:
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    1.5 off this week - surprised and delighted - leaving me 1lb to go to target. I moved the scales all around the bathroom floor to check!

Greentiger, don't you just hate cars sometimes? More specifically car bills...

Todays menu:
    B 1/2 grapefruit, Bran flakes yoghurt and honey
    L JP cottage cheese and salad
    D Not sure might be out at teatime

Well done all the losers and positive vibes to all.
  • Matron_Midge
    Options
    STS for me at class today. Happy with that. Only 1 weigh in before Tenerife now but that's OK by me.
    Chilli for tea so off to get that ready.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :TWell done losers and we'll look forward to you getting to target next week esmy.:D

Are broghies similar to rice cakes? I'd like to give them a try but I'd never heard of broghies until MrsR started having them. Anyone seen them for sale in the South?

I experimented with having a banana with my porage this morning instead of syrup (2.5 syns). It was OK but I think I'll probably stick with what I enjoy. We only have porage once or twice a week and less in summer so I think it's worth it.

I haven't done my meal plan or shop yet. I'll post my menu for today when I've decided whether it's bits from the freezer or whatever we're having.:)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,321 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss Emsy :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I managed to find enough to see us through today so I'll do my shopping tomorrow. We've been busy 3 Fridays in a row and it throws me out of routine. Next week's the same I think.

One plus is that there will be less time for drinks tonight as we're going to the theatre.

Today's EE plan :
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB porage with HEA milk, banana
    L: JP with cottage cheese, pickles and ham
    D: savoury mince, mash, carrots, cabbage, peas and onions
    Syns: Extra porage 6, gin?
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is that a Chinese style curry bubbs? How did you make it? Looks yummy.
    I was thinking the same thing.:D
    No was SW chip shop curry sauce . so free food :D just fried the chicken an onion in frylight and added sprinkle of garlic granules , then added the sauce, then the mushrooms just before cooked :D
    -1/2 for me this week. I think I'm shadowing you Bubbs :rotfl::rotfl:

Well i want more next week so lets see if we can do it BS :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    1.5 off this week - surprised and delighted - leaving me 1lb to go to target. I moved the scales all around the bathroom floor to check!

Greentiger, don't you just hate cars sometimes? More specifically car bills...

Todays menu:
    B 1/2 grapefruit, Bran flakes yoghurt and honey
    L JP cottage cheese and salad
    D Not sure might be out at teatime

Well done all the losers and positive vibes to all.
    :T:T:T:T well done
    maman wrote: »
    :TWell done losers and we'll look forward to you getting to target next week esmy.:D

Are broghies similar to rice cakes? I'd like to give them a try but I'd never heard of broghies until MrsR started having them. Anyone seen them for sale in the South?

I experimented with having a banana with my porage this morning instead of syrup (2.5 syns). It was OK but I think I'll probably stick with what I enjoy. We only have porage once or twice a week and less in summer so I think it's worth it.

I haven't done my meal plan or shop yet. I'll post my menu for today when I've decided whether it's bits from the freezer or whatever we're having.:)

No, more like a big prawn cracker without the flavouring x

Evening all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8208_1.jpg
    Friday fakeaway and another 2 pieces of chicken:o:p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure