Car Park Investment - Is it a Scam?

Options

Comments

• heggers
    heggers Posts: 5 Forumite
    edited 28 May 2019 at 3:01PM
    Options
    Hi. I have just started a facebook closed group to begin to gather people together. Only did it last night and there is nothing of interest on there yet but it is a good way of getting people together. If you want to go onto facebook and search for "Investors in park first" you are welcome to see if it works yet. It is a private group as I only want genuine investors to know what we are talking about and planning. Thanks

I realise that there are a lot of fed up people out there who have been ripped off. I am one of them. The point is that while we are all doing little or nothing they are earning money, getting paid and probably laughing at us. Joining this group will cost nothing and there will be no pressure to get involved in any legal action or anything else that we decide between us. It is all about sharing information and strength in numbers. United we stand, divided we fall
  • Shashy
    Shashy Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Your money is gone. Do something more fulfilling with your time.
  • Katiewhy2
    Katiewhy2 Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    Hi , I can't get onto the group ' Investors in Park First'
    Its not coming up when I search
  • heggers
    Options
    Thanks. It should be working. As a new user I am not allowed to post links. Maybe you could try please?
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,956 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    After typing it into the Facebook search bar you now have to click "Groups" in the list of tabs.

It came up when I searched (I didn't join).
  • Pruksa
    Pruksa Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone considered complaining to the Financial Ombudsman ? I accept that money is gone, but I have plenty of energy and time to fight with these bad guys.

I am hesitant to join any action group because I cannot tell whether any Group First people are in there.
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,956 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Pruksa wrote: »
    Has anyone considered complaining to the Financial Ombudsman ?

If they were advised by an FCA-regulated adviser or invested via a SIPP without advice then they certainly should have.

If not it is a total waste of time and energy. Park First were unregulated.
    I am hesitant to join any action group because I cannot tell whether any Group First people are in there.
    You can be pretty confident they are if there are more than a handful of members. Action groups are a honeypot for fraud recovery fraud. That said, a lot of scammers appear to be in possession of the suckers list already and don't need to infiltrate action groups to obtain victims' details.
  • heggers
    Options
    Hi

This is not an action group. Its building a team or collective to share info. We may plan action but it will only be discussed within this group. I am the only person that can approve members and I will not approve anybody without proof that they invested.

Information will be shared but no solicitors etc will be allowed into the group.

There is nothing (further) to lose and potentially plenty to gain.

Please join. You can always leave at any stage. No effort required but will keep you informed.
  • davidcarrott
    Options
    How do I join the group?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family