“Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”

Options

Comments

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thank you I will look at the hug button 'I draw a hug button' on her hand and mine and it does work a little so will have a look Thank you.

GC I called apparently it's going through checks because it's a larger amount than usual for my account :cool:

Thank you Choccygirl I have armed myself with NICE guidelines and things for tomorrow's appointment. I won't back down without a fight

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Morning, Not a NSD :o Everything seems to be happening at once! I needed to go the GP for myself smalls are all fine :D Had to go straight down after school so £2.50 taxi fare :mad: I walked home though. Put £5 on the Electric too as had to press the emergency again this morning.

I'm home and on the sofa with my hot water bottle and a cuppa and plan to stay here until school pick up time.

Hope everyone is well

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    17/01/19
    Debt
    Council Tax [STRIKE]£300[/STRIKE] (Will be £200)
    Rent arrears £1320
    Credit card £0

Total [STRIKE]£1620[/STRIKE] £1520

Bank Balance £8.03 (£1 pending) + £2.50 Cash

Weekly Out - Budget now
    £125 to rent
    £12.50 to Council tax arrears
    £25.60 to this years council tax
    £10 Gas
    £15 Electric
    £11.40 Water
    £5.60 TV License
    £1.25 for phone credit (£5 a month)
    £7.50 for Virgin

£3 Snack

This leaves £30 and odd pence for food and everything else weekly

Bad stuff = Not a NSD
    - £5 Electric
    - £2.50 Taxi

Good stuff =
    Wasn't late
    Still alive :rotfl:

x
  • EssexHebridean
    EssexHebridean Posts: 21,372 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hope you're OK and the GP visit was just a routine thing WF.

Sofa, cuppa & HWB sounds like a most excellent plan! :T

Seem to recall that you mentioned the smalls were having lasagne for dinner tonight - make sure you divide it so you eat some as well, bulk out with added veg & bread if needed to make it happen! Remember particularly the girls need to see you regularly eating sensible meals, too!
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Being alive is definitely 'good stuff' :rotfl:

I'm sure you're a force to be reckoned with where the smalls are concerned but are you going to the meeting by yourself tomorrow or do you have somebody to go with you for moral/professional support?

Hope you feel better soon. Take it easy :) x
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I hope you're okay Wannabe. I'm glad you're having a sofa day, that sounds like just what you need today. I hope little DD is feeling happier when she gets home. X
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey wannabe I hope you’re feeling better having some time out on the sofa. X
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,337 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Keep plodding :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,337 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sent you an email x
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Thank you EH, not routine but nothing major. Still breathing :p
    Ugh food. I find it so hard.

Thank you teafor2, just me but I'm lucky her consultant is amazing and agree's with me and so does her respiratory team so fingers crossed!

Thank you Missy

Thank you Beanie

x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback