Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

The Great ‘Blagging hints and tips’ Hunt - Page 10

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

The Great ‘Blagging hints and tips’ Hunt

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
165 replies 100.4K views

Replies

• bump... :rolleyes:
    :D
  • rwaiterwaite Forumite
    289 posts
    free?

join the royal mail survey. 18 free a month

Do you have any idea how i can do this? I use Royal Mail services all the time - i spend a lot of money with them so would really appreciate it if someone could give me a link to the Royal Mail Survey.

Thanks in advance. xxx
  • You will need to apply to join this panel. There are other forums on the MSE webiste which tells more about it.

https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx
    rwaite wrote: »
    Do you have any idea how i can do this? I use Royal Mail services all the time - i spend a lot of money with them so would really appreciate it if someone could give me a link to the Royal Mail Survey.

Thanks in advance. xxx
  • rwaiterwaite Forumite
    289 posts
    Thank you so much - i will give it a go. xxx
  • i have previously emailed simple www.simple.co.uk and just asked for any sample products as have sensitive skin and got sent a jiffy bag of stuff, my sister emailed for her 2 babies with hyper sensitive skin and got loads including full bottles of bath products for them.

when we got married emailed estee lauder for any mini bottles of perfume as was wearing their perfume on my wedding day they sent me 45 mini bottles of same one for me to use as favours

also for wedding green and blacks sent me 70 small bars of maya gold for favours left over from a promotion they had running was and still is the only choc i buy as love it and is fairtrade

also for wedding for min whisky 5cl bottles from whyte and mckay asked them for 35 for the men attending our wedding as favours got sent a case of 96 mini bottles.

had to write to loads of companies for these things and many didnt even reply but was great advertising, i know many of our guests not buy green and blacks and never had before and the whisky drinkers tend to buy the whyte and mckay brand now rather than the old brands they were drinking.

hi just wondering which company it was you got the whisky off?
    Wins for 2011: ........................

Weight Lose Challenge: 7/1/11 60lbs to lose 23/1/11 17 lbs lost :) 43lbs to go!!
  • rwaiterwaite Forumite
    289 posts
    hi just wondering which company it was you got the whisky off?

Hi,

It looks like it was Whyte and Mckay - it says near the end of the post.

xxx
  • indelacioindelacio Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Thank you very much for contacting us regarding our range of Jaguar merchandise and collectables, unfortunately Jaguar does not have such items spare as they are not available to us.

Your local Jaguar dealership carries a wide range of Jaguar branded items, including replica miniatures, golf equipment and 'Leaper' paper weights. Your local Jaguar dealership will also advise you on extended test drives as they are available via any Jaguar approved dealerships.

To see the full range, please click here: www.jaguar.co.uk/uk/en/company/merchandise/Jaguar_collection/introduction.htm

For assistance finding your local Jaguar dealership, please click on the following link: www.jaguar.co.uk/uk/en/_useful_links/DealerLocator.htm

Alternatively, you can buy on line using your credit or debit card at www.jaguarcollection.co.uk

If you encounter any difficulties or require further information please contact the Jaguar Collection team on 0870 770 7227 or via email at [email protected]

Thank you once again for contacting Jaguar Cars.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on freephone 0800 70 80 60, or by email on [email protected].
    Our customer information centre is open 8am -8pm Monday to Friday, 9am -6pm Saturday and 10am -4pm on Bank Holidays.

Yours sincerely
  • indelacioindelacio Forumite
    1.6K posts
    So is that saying be cheeky and ask at a dealership for the free items?
  • I have just emailed Molton Brown and will see if I get anything!

I rather think that many of the larger companies such as Coca Cola etc get inundated with requests for samples etc. and so it might be best to write to smaller more individual companies for better results!
    Blagged: free samples of handwash from Molton Brown; booklet of walks from Brecon Carreg;
    Free Diabetes monitor, free bee-friendly seeds, a MINI coin and a splash-proof book from Radox.:T
  • janeysjaneys Forumite
    424 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Let us know how you get on