Comments

• Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Will let you into a secret.
    I just feel fat & frumpy & yuk.
    Doesent make any difference if I am a 16, 14 or whatever.
    I have such dire legs whatever I weigh.
    Bah.

I'm like that with my stomach, I have a small bum and skinny legs, even now, but my tummy always looks huge to me. That and my face :(
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    I'm like that with my stomach, I have a small bum and skinny legs, even now, but my tummy always looks huge to me. That and my face :(

That will be Top Baby. Would be surprised if your tummy wasn't big at the moment :rotfl:

Seriously, I'm sure your tummy and face are fine. We all just have bits of us we don't like
    Zebras rock
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    afternoon all,

had my oven cleaned yesterday...no I can see what I'm cooking!

mixed few days generally down to running errands at a hundred miles an hour!

today:
    breakfast: tea (milk from hea) 2 hi fi light
    lunch: homemade leek and tattie soup
    tea: no idea as yet. forgot to lift anything out so potentially leftover for the others and a jacket potato and beans/salad or an omelette for me!

would love to lose 1.5lb this week to get my shiny before Butlins :) think I have a plan: our dining plan includes the buffett restaurants so will probably see what they have on day one and pick one thing that I think is syn-ful from what is offered to try at both meals. day two - four I will see how much (if any) variety/changes they have and then probably day five I may indulge in a full cooked brekkie or sweet thing before we leave :) this I think gives me the best of both worlds. little treats so as not to feel deprived but rationed out over the stay.

drinks will be water/diet coke in the bars and I am going to take some snacks to take in each evening as they only offer popcorn/sweets and we are in there for a few hours at a time and I can guarantee little one will get the munchies before bed!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Baby brain forgot to get weighed again. I did almost leave without a coat and my travel card this morning though, so that was the least of my worries.

B - Bacon and mushroom sandwich

D - Chicken noodle soup and an apple

T - Sausage, mashed potatoes, Yorkshire Puddings (3), carrots, cabbage, broccoli, SW onion gravy

Syns will be whatever I fancy before bed and double HEXA will be a pint of milk to stave off the heartburn with my tea.

I have six more working days left after today. One of which is working from home this Friday. I can do this!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,395 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    The end is in sight Top Girl :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sounds like a plan lush.
    Enjoy your break :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• SuperPikachu
    Options
    I started at 16.6 when I first found this post and decided to give it a go.

I've been eating stuff like noodle pots with extra veg and cooked chicken for my lunches and then various things for dinner. Have a muller light yoghurt each night too and just cut out chocolate bars.

Must be like 2 or 3 weeks now but I'm now at 15.12 just through controlling what I eat! So i'm quite impressed.

I tried the bubble & squeak recipe so far from the home page and that was really nice.
  • beanielou
    Options

I've been eating stuff like noodle pots with extra veg and cooked chicken for my lunches and then various things for dinner. Have a muller light yoghurt each night too and just cut out chocolate bars.

Must be like 2 or 3 weeks now but I'm now at 15.12 just through controlling what I eat! So i'm quite impressed.

I tried the bubble & squeak recipe so far from the home page and that was really nice.

Great result for you:)

• p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,867 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Yay! Well done - I was only thinking of you yesterday as I remember you posting a few weeks back when you were starting and hadn't heard from you since. That's a really good loss, glad it;s working for you. Did you get the books in the end ?
  • dustydigger
    dustydigger Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 5 December 2017 at 7:43PM
    Options
    Lost 2.5 lbs this week,and was Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month too!:j:T:j:T:beer:
    Shows how hopeless my group is that 4.5 lbs was the biggest loss in the whole group in a whole month:eek:. Only about 10-12 people stay to class,and 5 of those are target members;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure