Slimming for Santa - Slimming World Support Thread 2017

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So start exercising and eat cucumbers, carrots and celery!
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I eat loads of speed:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hollowhead wrote: »
    2lb
    This week👌

Well done:j:j:j
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    hollowhead wrote: »
    2lb
    This week👌

Fabulous x

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
    bubbs wrote: »
    I eat loads of speed:(

You are not supposed to admit to this!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,607 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

I think bubbs' weekly picky tea boosts her weight loss, she only has a few lbs to go before she is at Mr Bubbs ideal weight. :D:D:D:D :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Why does bubbs want to be the same weight as Mr Bubbs? ;)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Why does bubbs want to be the same weight as Mr Bubbs? ;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Poor Mr Bubbs has lost a lot of weight as a side effect of bubbs diet!

:):):):):):):):):):)
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hello all
    Apologies I’ve been AWOL again. I’m driven half demented with how busy I am at the moment. However I am astonished to report a -2.5 and I am also now the proud owner of my next bling- 2.5 stone!
    I can’t believe I only have 1 stone 13lbs to target! I actually bought a new top today. I’ve been continuing to wear my old ones and layering them up to make them fit and keep me warm. Works well in winter :D I’ve been in denial I think- I put a top on the other day and it looked like a nightie- it hung off me like an old dishrag but I just stuck a hoodie and my coat on top and forgot about it. I dont actually know what size I am on top- I just been grabbing random sizes in the hope they might fit. I decided today I would like a top for Christmas Day so I went into Yours and had a rifle through their sale rail. I found a likely looking candidate but they only had it in a 16 or a 20. My hand hovered over the 20, as that’s still where I am in my mind but then I picked up the 16 thinking well it might fit and if not no harm done i’ll just take it back and swap it. I got home, tried it on and it fit beautifully. I was really shocked- couldn’t believe it, in my mind I’m still a size 22/24!
    Today’s menu:
    B: HEXB HiFi x 2, Apple, satsuma, water
    L: Subway turkey and ham salad (1.5 syns for dressing)sushi (1 syn) Boots Shapers prawn cocktail spirals (3.5) Orangina Light (1.5)
    T: Sweet Chilli Chicken (2 syns) SW egg fried rice, salad. Quark with 2 x sachets of Highlights (4 syns) and rasps, Alpro choc soya drink (HEXA plus 1.5) Budweiser alcohol free (3.5)
    Syns: 18.5
    Night all xxx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Here is this weeks chart

sw04122017.jpg

Well done to SunshineMummy on SOTW :j:j:j:j:j

* SOTW is the person who has lost most this week and also lost or maintained last week

Got a few not weighed in this week, but please tell me if I have missed any. Putting it down to the closeness to Christmas.
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Weigh in for me tonight, and really don't think it's going to be good, and not helped by feeling naff because of my medication and naff because of hormones :(

Today's "plan":
    Breakfast - porridge and fruit
    Lunch - LO Ramen
    Dinner - Stir fry

HA - milk
    HB - oats
    Syns - miso (0.5)
    Zebras rock
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Hello all
    Apologies I’ve been AWOL again. I’m driven half demented with how busy I am at the moment. However I am astonished to report a -2.5 and I am also now the proud owner of my next bling- 2.5 stone!
    I can’t believe I only have 1 stone 13lbs to target! I actually bought a new top today. I’ve been continuing to wear my old ones and layering them up to make them fit and keep me warm. Works well in winter :D I’ve been in denial I think- I put a top on the other day and it looked like a nightie- it hung off me like an old dishrag but I just stuck a hoodie and my coat on top and forgot about it. I dont actually know what size I am on top- I just been grabbing random sizes in the hope they might fit. I decided today I would like a top for Christmas Day so I went into Yours and had a rifle through their sale rail. I found a likely looking candidate but they only had it in a 16 or a 20. My hand hovered over the 20, as that’s still where I am in my mind but then I picked up the 16 thinking well it might fit and if not no harm done i’ll just take it back and swap it. I got home, tried it on and it fit beautifully. I was really shocked- couldn’t believe it, in my mind I’m still a size 22/24!

I think we will have to open a size 16 skinny minny club, well done :T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

PS remember to not work tooooooo hard x
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,607 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    That's a great loss MrsR and a fantastic NSV on the new top!:T

I know it's hard to remember that we're actually going down in dress sizes but it's a fantastic feeling when it truly sinks in. I've been at target for 6+ years and I still get a kick from being a smaller size. It's given me so much more pleasure in clothes shopping too. It's great to buy things I actually love rather than just something that makes a good disguise.:D

Many congratulations to all of you on the chart. You're ahead of target for half way through the challenge. That's brilliant.:j

I've had my SW breakfast. Not 100% sure how the rest of the day pans out as I may be out at lunchtime. Will report back later.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure