TV Licensing - Do I Need to Remove Antenna Cables from room?

1101112131416»

Comments

• HWW said:
    HM projects a very good picture of the Capita/BBC?TVL's attitude: "You are guilty before you even got to court" instead of the correct one, under British law, that "you are innocent, until proven guilty"in court.

They even admit that is their position, on their website.

"TV Licensing works on the assumption that every UK household requires a Licence."
  • House_Martin said:
    Give up with the Kodi con its as dead as VHS video recorder.
    I've still got a video recorder.  :smiley: 
  • Cornucopia
    Cornucopia Posts: 16,154 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Hi Bedsit_Bob -  some of the posts you are quoting are quite old, and some of the posters may no longer be active on MSE, especially after the recent upgrade.  
  • Agent_Rothbard said:I've seen very many alarming YouTube videos of Capita employees taking it upon themselves to install TV receiving equipment by plugging in unused cables.
    They wouldn't be able to do that with mine, even if there was antenna cable available, which there isn't.

• Hi Bedsit_Bob -  some of the posts you are quoting are quite old, and some of the posters may no longer be active on MSE, especially after the recent upgrade.  
    I'm just browsing through, and responding to those posts that catch my attention. Even if the member is no longer active, others may appreciate my posts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure